There's a radio edit of Supremacy? And they're not releasing it in the US? That's bull. I need a Muse rock song on the radio, all they do is play Madness. SO. TIRED. Give me Panic Station, even.

This is what I'm saying. Muse hasn't had a proper rock song on American radio since what? KOC? Uprising hardly counts but anyways. Idc if its a radio edit I just want casual non Musers to hear "This is new Muse" and then a thundering riff intro. We need this after getting SMBH, Starlight, Uprising, Madness and Panic Station as our latest stretch of singles.

Before that it was TIRO, Hysteria, and KOC. Like I said its embarrassing what Muse is associated with in the recent years in America. Being a poppy soft average rock band.

They weren't in 03...We got hysteria daily on the radio. If you took an 18 year old girl who likes Madness when it comes on the radio and took her back to 03 and said this was Muse she'd be like wtf.

This hypothetical girl would probably have the same reaction to "Panic Station", or "Survival" for that matter. But she might love "Endlessly".

I heard a radio edit of Madness the other day. Cut off the build up to "I need to love" (The finally reached the end, expecting you to care part) and the mmmms in the end.

I was all:

:/

Needless to say, I am not expecting to hear Supremacy on the radio here. I am starting to share Dave Grohl's frustration with the rock and roll scene in the States these days. The rock establishment in this country is only churning out what sells, and if people don't start waking up, we get exactly what we deserve.

/rant over.

This hypothetical girl would probably have the same reaction to "Panic Station", or "Survival" for that matter. But she might love "Endlessly".

I doubt it. Endlessly is way too weird in its instrumentation, its got an organ solo for christ sakes. Also its not simple enough for the American high school girl but I get what you're trying to say.

On the other hand, other 18 year old girls might listen to Hysteria and then be wtf about Madness :p

On topic: I like Supremacy, but I cringe a little bit at the Bond referencing riffs... It could have been done more subtly, I feel like I'm watching a movie trailer every time I listen to it!

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, doesn't do the Survival bits live, but does on KoC. At least insofar as I've seen.
No, he doesn't do the Survival backing vocals live, but does the KoC ones. Are you just stating the obvious or are you making a point? :p