Yeah but it's still just at the end, when it leads to Hysteria. Pretty much the whole intro is played just by Chris and Dom.

I think I'd actually prefer a bass-only version like in Toronto, just if the bass was fuzzed the hell out of to sound more like Gibson's.

That's pretty random that they would play a bass/drum jam they haven't played since 2004. :LOL: I wonder if that will become the new standard instead of Monty Jam now...

Also, is this the first time on this tour where they've played a whole verse of House of the Rising Sun instead of just like Matt playing a few chords before TiRO?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT7Av4JJoYQ

:yesey:

What a silly misinterpretation, and betraying of your own apparent elitist views.

What I meant was that I am in fact not elitist, because I can appreciate and observe technical complex structures in Muse songs like Helsinki, which would appear relatively simple compared to let's say math metal, but are still quite complex in their own right and style.

(and no I don't think I'm good or 'elite' because I listen to progressive metal or whatever, please stop reading into things wrong.)

What a silly misinterpretation, and betraying of your own apparent elitist views.

What I meant was that I am in fact not elitist, because I can appreciate and observe technical complex structures in Muse songs like Helsinki, which would appear relatively simple compared to let's say math metal, but are still quite complex in their own right and style.

(and no I don't think I'm good or 'elite' because I listen to progressive metal or whatever, please stop reading into things wrong.)

Mine was just a joke :LOL: also, "my own apparent elitist views"? :erm:

How was it? Oh yes, excusatio non petita, accusatio manifesta

One day, he will seriously hurt himself! :stunned:

... and then he'll cancel some gigs because of it!

I was there at the Boston gig, and when he started charging the amp with his guitar I was like :eek::LOL::LOL: WHen the amp "won" at one point, I was cracking up, but the my next thought was...he's going to hurt himself!!!!!!!! Eeeeesh! Wouldn't want that to happen...didn't really look too good for his back. But I guess he was alright, as I saw no ill effects at Mohegan last night. :)

And speaking of Mohegan...... am still flying high from last night! I knew I wouldn;t be able to sleep, and I was right.....still too jacked up on adrenaline. :) That setlist was AMAZING....and no one even mentioned that we got Dracula Mountain, too!! Between the whole set/their energy/the awesome-ness of the guys last night, AND the fact I got to shake Matt's hand during UD even though I was NOT in GA (what an unexpected icing on the cake THAT was!!!!!! :) ), I think it is going to be days before the adrenaline crashes. LOL!! :musesign:

One day, he will seriously hurt himself! :stunned:

... and then he'll cancel some gigs because of it!

You can just imagine where and when this will happen...

"Muse have cancelled their latest Sweden Tour. This time, Matt Bellamy knocked himself out on his amplifier."

:p

Anyway, odds on a different song or two for New York?

Archived