Is it just a coincidence that the roulette space is green and so are the lights during Dead Star? Or is it a massive conspiracy and they had secretly planned for that spot to be Dead Star this entire tour. :p

But I seriously do wonder what their original intentions for the green roulette spot was, whether it was something the band planned on doing but just didn't get to it or just a random thing put in by the stage designers just to look cool.

Is it just a coincidence that the roulette space is green and so are the lights during Dead Star? Or is it a massive conspiracy and they had secretly planned for that spot to be Dead Star this entire tour. :p

I'm pretty sure Tom Kirk tweeted that the green spot is Dead Star once.

They could do something similar to the London 2012 Olympic stadium with every seat having a 'pixel' which would form the roulette wheel :awesome:

I was just gonna suggest this. That would be kinda cool.

Exactly what I had in mind. I think they even had an interview at the end of august in which they mentioned that system and that they thought it was cool. They might actually do something similar.

I may be way behind here but i just noticed watching the dead star videos from MSG, isn't the freedom riff micro cuts backwards?

Nope, Freedom is a Rage Against The Machine song. If anything Micro Cuts is Freedom backwards!

Actually the riff they've been playing after Dead Star is from Yes Please (which is a Muse song) but you're right that it's the Micro Cuts outro backwards.

Bit of a change of subject but if Save Me isn't played at at the Emirates gigs I'm going to assume it got the Exo-Politics treatment and is gone forever. Not that anyone seems to have missed it.

I assume you meant stadium gigs instead of just Emirates?

Archived