I'm going to guess tonight will get Isolated System opening, Map of the Problematique, maybe Plug in Baby instead of Resistance, Explorers, United States and Stockholm Syndrome.

I will be quite surprised if I get 6/6, mind. Besides, if anywhere in the USA is likely for a bolt-from-the-blue, it's probably NYC. Maybe not B&H though.

Not attending but I hope they play sign o' the times. Unf.

Weird how they played that once and then totally dropped it, makes me wonder what the point was in covering it in the first place if they weren't gonna play it. Shame, I bet that riff was great live, maybe they could add it on to the end of MOTP in the future. I'd kill for a studio version but we all know that's not going to happen.

Apparently Matt dedicated 'Survival' to Boston Marathon runners a few days ago. In hindsight, that dedication seems a bit too close to the bone right now! :eek:

I know, right??!!...I was there and heard him say it and thought at the time, oh how nice!--that's cool! And today I was thinking...EEEESH!!!!!!!! Wonder what Matt is thinking right now?? Bet they are sure glad they are out of Boston now...scary! :(

Archived