I get no audio although the audio files are there (can see it when connecting the iPod to the Mac). And yeah it's possible to get the stuff to the PC or youtube but you could only upload the video from one camera or someone has to cut together a nice video from all the cams. But that would be some effort and I'm not quite sure if the video quality is worth it.

Edit: Funny thing suddenly I get audio, plugged in my Apple headphones ones and then plugget my UltimateEars back. And yeah..it works.:awesome: Seems like I have to do this every time I start playing a song.:facepalm:

They should fix this!

I'm downloading this now.

Thought it was only available in the UK iTunes store and was going to flip a bitch if I couldn't get these videos even though I was there and I'll always have the memory of going, but it's in the US store so all is well. :)

Being able to watch the videos of them playing the album is going to make me so happy.

Has anyone had any luck downloading it on an iTouch, or is it pretty much confirmed to not work?

One of my coworkers is willing to sell me a new one on the cheap, but really want to make sure it would be worth wasting my money.

$500 for an iPad or iPhone is completely out of my budget for the next few years.

Has anyone had any luck downloading it on an iTouch, or is it pretty much confirmed to not work?

One of my coworkers is willing to sell me a new one on the cheap, but really want to make sure it would be worth wasting my money.

$500 for an iPad or iPhone is completely out of my budget for the next few years.

On the app page it says it works for iPod Touch 3rd and 4th generation, so I guess it works.

So they'll be updating this app with more gigs in the future, right? Manchester plz :awesome:

if you click on the small (i) for info it just says reading so I would be surprised :(

Mine doesn't work on iPod :'( boo hoo

if you click on the small (i) for info it just says reading so I would be surprised :(

I think it will be used for future gigs, seeing that it seems working well and the app is just called "Muse 360" and not "Muse Reading 360" or something like that.

Now let's make it avalaible for Android :awesome:

Mine doesn't work on iPod :'( boo hoo

Yeah, I've been seeing a trend of it working for everyone who *doesn't* have an iTouch, so I was hoping someone would confirm if it worked or not. :(

What is going wrong with yours? The other person I'm talking to is getting to the same spot in the download each time, getting an error, and then the download resumes about 50MB previous to where it stopped, and keeps erroring at the same exact spot.

Apple's "geniouses" had previously told me that meant a compatability error, but who knows.

I'm not sure if I will get told off for this, but would it some how be possible to, should I say, attain the audio from the app in some way?............

it is possible, i got into the app on my computer and opened it in a zip, but you can't access the purchased songs. You can only access the snippets.

I'm trying to figure away around it, oh and the screen on my mac for the video is in HD so it'll be in HD if i can get it to work.. :)

Looking at the credits for the App, it seems that this is just for Reading. The main title is: "Muse - Origin Of Symmetry, Live At Reading Festival 2011".

While I do think it would be cool for them to update the app to have other 360 videos (since it's not explicitly just Reading in the App name), I'm cool if this is all the app is ever going to be.

Also, the photo gallery on it is pretty neat. There's a rather nice pic of Dom and Chris during what I believe is "Helsinki Jam".

The sound is amazing. The video quality is pretty awful though. Gonna hook my ipad to the TV later and watch and see if it makes it better. Matt seems to forget about his camera's location and turns his backto it for lots of his great guitar work though :( And no Morgan cam

Having said that, it is worth the $7 for the audio alone... although you would hope they would give us MP3's along with the purchase. Oh well.

The piano cam gives you a nice view of the videos to each song, by the way. Kinda cool just watching that while listening.

The sound is amazing. The video quality is pretty awful though. Gonna hook my ipad to the TV later and watch and see if it makes it better. Matt seems to forget about his camera's location and turns his backto it for lots of his great guitar work though :( And no Morgan cam

Having said that, it is worth the $7 for the audio alone... although you would hope they would give us MP3's along with the purchase. Oh well.

The piano cam gives you a nice view of the videos to each song, by the way. Kinda cool just watching that while listening.

:yesey: The price is really low, imho. The video quality could be better but at least it runs smoothly.

Yeah, you can hardly see the crowd at all.

I know that's not the point of the App, but it would be nice to see if I can spot myself on the barrier on Matt's side. Guess I'll just have to be content knowing that somewhere in that mass of amorphous globs on a Muse video is me.

Archived