I'm using a 3rd gen. The 4th gen I borrowed from a friend didn't work AT ALL. Just did that bouncing back to the menu thing.

However, on the 3rd gen Touch, I cannot download two songs, and they keep getting an "error" at the exact same time in the download.

Very annoying, and about to start pestering people for a refund, since I bought the full thing twice, and even tried buying the problem songs seperate to see if that fixed the problem :(

Did it work?

I don't think they'd reply in one minute.

They answered after 2 and a half seconds and gave me the link for my personal Android Muse 360 app. They even gave me a new android phone. Unfortunately I can't share the app with you, it has my name on it.

Works great on my iPhone 4S. Had one minor hiccup when downloading Space Dementia, I was watching my phone as it downloaded and when it was complete I checked the library the app still said I needed to download it. Certainty a 'wtf' moment, I saw as it downloaded and it told me that I hadnt. Gave the download another try and it seems to have worked.

Other than that, it works like a charm. Audio quality is great. Shame that you can't have just the audio playing while you go to another app or turn off the screen, totally drains my battery.

Its immense on the iPad I love just staring at Doms arms for a whole song :stunned:

So basically a massive thanks to whoevers behind it. It's not perfect but it's a start, something we've been asking for for a year. Shows they do actually listen to us sometimes! And also Dom was telling the truth about the crap the BBC Gave us that 'muse weren't comfortable for it to be streamed'

Archived