Yeah, you can hardly see the crowd at all.

I know that's not the point of the App, but it would be nice to see if I can spot myself on the barrier on Matt's side. Guess I'll just have to be content knowing that somewhere in that mass of amorphous globs on a Muse video is me.

This, I wanna see myself on chris's side! If I had a fucking iphone. :fear:

I'm pretty sure I'm playing with a 3rd gen right now (just nabbed it from someone... can't tell these things apart... no camera, though.)

I have gotten a few songs to download and play, but some just seem to bug on the d/l.

Can you get any songs to work, or no?

I kinda wanted to watch Bliss before my job interview, and of course that one won't download. :mad:

Same problem here... it says on the itunes store the app is compatible with 4th gen ipod touch's! Fucking lying Apple! :mad:

Not Apple's fault: they aren't the ones who made a buggy app. I reported the issue to apps@muse.mu. Buggy software is a fact of life. If they don't sort it out in the next week or two, then you can bitch and ask for your money back.

This' date=' I wanna see myself on chris's side! If I had a fucking iphone. :fear:[/quote']

Well, I was right by the BBC Radio 1 sign, so chances are I was out of range of the 360 cameras anyway. :chuckle:

On the BBC 3 proshot, when Matt goes off to the side and plays the final part of "New Born", that was right in front of me. :LOL:

I'm pretty sure I'm playing with a 3rd gen right now (just nabbed it from someone... can't tell these things apart... no camera, though.)

I have gotten a few songs to download and play, but some just seem to bug on the d/l.

Can you get any songs to work, or no?

I kinda wanted to watch Bliss before my job interview, and of course that one won't download. :mad:

I've only downloaded Hyper Music, but when I try to play it it just goes back to the home screen.

Well, I was right by the BBC Radio 1 sign, so chances are I was out of range of the 360 cameras anyway. :chuckle:

On the BBC 3 proshot, when Matt goes off to the side and plays the final part of "New Born", that was right in front of me. :LOL:

Ah, I was right in front of chris in the center. Not quite in the center though, near where the straight barrier joined the "tumour" on the diagonal side.

Does it work on iPod touch then? I need to decide what I need to buy (I was planning on buying a touch anyway, just so you dont think I'm buying it because of OOS)

here is a snippet of the audio that i'm ripping off the whole app, full songs.

Should be done by tonight! :)

i'm going as fast as i can. :)

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

So if I buy the latest ipod touch, will it work? I've found a cheapish refurbished one.

Yeah, I've been seeing a trend of it working for everyone who *doesn't* have an iTouch, so I was hoping someone would confirm if it worked or not. :(

What is going wrong with yours? The other person I'm talking to is getting to the same spot in the download each time, getting an error, and then the download resumes about 50MB previous to where it stopped, and keeps erroring at the same exact spot.

Apple's "geniouses" had previously told me that meant a compatability error, but who knows.

I have managed to download New born Screenager Bliss and Hyper Music and more if I wanted but whenever I click on them to watch they just close the whole app :(

Archived