I like that Muse are doing new things that haven't been done, but can't we just have this please, Warner? Best live band in Britain and their most marketable commodity lies sitting on hard drives. Not to belittle the work of bootleggers or anything, but they can't compete with sound desk quality.

That an app works on ONE unit doesn't mean there can't be something wrong with it.

There's bound to be teething problems, it's the first release of the app, no app ever launches a flawless version.

If it's not working don't worry, just hold tight and wait.

If there was something wrong with it, I think it would effect all the users. And I'm not the only one who it works for, I just mentioned that it runs smoothly for me. I'm pretty sure the app will work for everyone if they a) delete some stuff so there's enough memory to run the app b) update their device. I don't see why anyone would blame the app at this point.

No it wouldn't. That's the whole point of compatibility issues. That your code works for an iPad doesn't mean that it will automatically work for an iPhone. And then there's all kinds of different operating systems and other software to have in mind when programming the software.

I used to work for a place that sold iPods, back in the day. My case was far from isolated. :(

Anyways, with everyone clamoring for this footage for so long, is it just me, or did this sort of release with absolutely NO communication...?

maybe an email or two got accidentally shoved in the Spam folder.. seems its a busy time for Muse right about now

Just previewed New Born, it's pretty fucking cool. Runs smoothly and quality is actually pretty decent. Is it supposed to not have audio in the previews though, or is mine just fucked up?

Edit: Audio's fine actually. Good quality too :happy:

Might sound dumb but how do you play it?

After bought that video (or bundle), just tap a song title in Muse 360 menu then downloading will start automatically. Unless errors happened during downloading, "Song purchased" description under song titles in Muse 360 will be changed to "Song Purchased and Downloaded". Just tab the song title again and 360 video will start.

(Sorry for my poor English :$)

After bought that video (or bundle), just tap a song title in Muse 360 menu then downloading will start automatically. Unless errors happened during downloading, song titles in Muse 360 will be changed to "Song Purchased and Downloaded". Just tab the song title again and 360 video will start.

(Sorry for my poor English :$)

Oh right, yeah after each song finales downloading I get an error message. Boo

Oh right, yeah after each song finales downloading I get an error message. Boo

I had to download same song like 6 times because of error messages. From my ipad, if error message has shown even only once, I had to start the whole download procedure again. :mad:

Archived