I Will be watching you from above!!

But wait! If Liam can make a youtube video of this and link it why can't I post a link to a download? It's as easy to get a youtube downloader as it is to sign up and unpack this!

Yeah, this is just all a build up to The 2nd Law, they won't sue you for that one concert!:LOL:

Or will they them sneaky bastards :shifty:

I wouldn't say it works on ANY iPods, really.

Having at least a quarter of the set not d/l on the 3rd gen isn't that great, either. If a download gets stuck, you really have to delete the ENTIRE APP and start over... hoping a different one doesn't fail.

Seems to be mostly Bliss that screws it up, though.

i found its the big videos that the app struggles with, possibly if you have loads of apps running on the background or little free space. Had problems with New Born which crashed the app right after downloading all the vid.

On its 3rd attempt to download i just left the app for 30 seconds, didnt try n watch the video straight away and it loaded up fine. i know i didnt have too much free space though.

i found its the big videos that the app struggles with, possibly if you have loads of apps running on the background or little free space. Had problems with New Born which crashed the app right after downloading all the vid.

On its 3rd attempt to download i just left the app for 30 seconds, didnt try n watch the video straight away and it loaded up fine. i know i didnt have too much free space though.

It's actually the downloading that's not working. The ones that downloaded, I can view fine.

The files all give an error at the same exact time in the download (different time for each) and vanish from the downloader.

I actually prefer the drum tracks from the audio Liam got. But the guitar sounds amazing in the app audio, and of course no static as well as a replacement for the BBC recordings is a plus.

Has anyone found a way of getting the audio yet?

Funny, I swear Matt played the extra live riff before the solo in CE at Reading, but I guess not! Unless they cut it out...I don't know, Weird.

(thanksforthelinkbytheway:ninja:)

Heard the recordings several times. Nothing's changed in the app rips.

Archived