How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

Well good luck! :awesome: I've set Dillinger Escape Plan as my alarm clock so there's no way it won't wake me up :LOL:

I was planning on setting my phone's alarm but at least second my mom needed it so I'm stuck here for the next 5 and a half hours :'(

If you want that person to get banned :awesome:

:LOL:

but seriously, i'm hoping it'll be on iTunes straight away. Though honestly it'll probably say something stupid like "available digitally next week"

If its not an official single, then I'm guessing it's an emergency safety net that they are putting in place after the negativity the trailer recieved. To put those who think they have turned dub step minds at ease.

I'm guessing

If its not an official single, then I'm guessing it's an emergency safety net that they are putting in place after the negativity the trailer recieved. To put those who think they have turned dub step minds at ease.

I'm guessing

maybe you're right

but the band kinda proved to not give a fuck what we think

the memories of ignored setlist poles

I'm guessing

FFS wtf are you talking about?A single is a single.If they wanted to calm mids down they'd mention it's not all wub.

Archived