How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

645 posts and not even 24 hours have passed since the thread was made... Wonder how many it'll have by the end of the day... :p

It'll almost definitely hit a thousand. We'll get to that point where it's about ten minutes 'til the song's supposed to be aired and everyone's posting 'OMG SO EXCITEDDD FOR THIS' over and over again. Then there'll be the aftermath when everyone's either complaining their hearts out or endlessly praising the band.

It'll almost definitely hit a thousand. We'll get to that point where it's about ten minutes 'til the song's supposed to be aired and everyone's posting 'OMG SO EXCITEDDD FOR THIS' over and over again. Then there'll be the aftermath when everyone's either complaining their hearts out or endlessly praising the band.

I'm betting my money on complaints.

You can guarantee Zane Lowe will be one topic there.

Just spent something like an hour and a half going through all the pages that I missed when I wasn't on the computer, and I've not got dressed or had anything to eat yet... So everyone please stop posting while I go have a bath and get some tasty food :p;):LOL::stongue::eyebrows::chuckle:

7 hours

Archived