How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

Haven't read through the thread to see if it's been posted yet, but does anybody know if these guys are legit? http://twitter.com/#!/musecollectors

They say the track will be Survival, not Unsustainable.

I know their collection stuff is pretty legit, but what they say seems pretty much what was speculated here about the yellow cover and whatnot. They said "We believe" and it looks like they're asking WickedMuser for more info. I don't think they know anything more than we do.

Tom & Alex from triple J breakfast have confirmed it is unsustainable. Source: twitter @tomandalex

"maybe it is about newspapers" hahaha

I don't think anyone knows what the song is called to be honest. Go here: http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/musicnews/s3533986.htm#.T-pzsrVzXQg

It merely says that Triple J will be playing the first track off it - reportedly dubbed 'Unsustainable' - early tomorrow morning.

Question directed at mods: since the song is copyrighted, nobody's allowed to post download links to a rip from the streams, right?

If that is in fact the case, then I sure do hope that somebody can rip it and manages to let it float around cyberspace for a bit... ;):D:LOL:

Question directed at mods: since the song is copyrighted, nobody's allowed to post download links to a rip from the streams, right?

If that is in fact the case, then I sure do hope that somebody can rip it and manages to let it float around cyberspace for a bit... ;):D:LOL:

There is always PM

I'm pretty sure it's going be everywhere, and at least on YouTube. Just don't post any links leading to a download and you'll be fine.

8Hryg.jpg

:LOL: Nice.

I'm pretty sure it's going be everywhere, and at least on YouTube. Just don't post any links leading to a download and you'll be fine.

I sure hope so. I figured out I'm going to be on my lunch break at summer school (Pacific Time) when it's supposed to be played (12:30 p.m. for me).

Not sure if this was posted already:

Tweet from Muselive: 'translation from previous 3FM DJ's tweet): Just confirmed: tomorrow night you can hear (on @metmichiel) the new Muse single!'

3FM is a dutch radiostation. The original tweet was posted last night, about 10 hours ago. Which means that the song will be played somewhere between 7 and 10 pm(GMT + 1) this(Wednesday)evening. That's when the tweeter's show is on 3FM('met michiel').

:ninja:

Well.I need to curse a bit ehmm... yeah,let's be serious.Here radio stations don't give a shite about Muse and prefer to premiere singles from untalented douchebags... You know what I mean.A crying shame... Pwopa crying shame.BTW.I'm pwetty sure,that the new single will be Unsustainable.And I'd bet my bucks for the wub wub being after the guitar solo.

This is all abit weird really. First announcement which all this is based on was from a guy who told us to 'remember' that we can hear the new single which he 'thinks' is called Unsustainable. He didn't even get the days correct. When are we supposed to get anything from official sources? It's not like I believe they won't air it, but it's all a bit messy tbh.

Archived