MopManMuse

Muscle Museum, Showbiz, HTAILY, Sing For Absolution, City Of Delusion, Dark Shines, Hyper Music, Hoodoo, Blackout, Apocalypse Please and Assassin.

Some of the few songs I would freak out for (except Blackout), although Showbiz and Muscle Museum would probably take the cake.

That could be a rather sizeable list, so here's the short version :p.

Sunburn, Showbiz, Citizen Erased, Darkshines, Dead Star, Apocalypse Please, Fury, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Take a Bow, City of Delusion... and Map of the Problematique (it's absence from Reading made me sad XD).

If BH&R songs count as "old", then:

Muscle Museum, Showbiz, Space Dementia, Micro Cuts, Darkshines, Megalomania, Futurism, Dead Star, Shrinking Universe, Hyper Chondriac Music, Apocalypse Please, Butterflies & Hurricanes, The Small Print, Ruled By Secrecy, Fury, Take a Bow, Assassin, Hoodoo, City Of Delusion, Glorious

Sunburn, Cave, Showbiz, New Born, Space Dementia, Hyper Music, Micro Cuts, Screenager, Darkshines, Megalomania, Dead Star, Apocalypse Please, Stockholm Syndrome, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Blackout, The Small Print, Endlessly, Ruled By Secrecy, Take A Bow, Invincible, City Of Delusion, Hoodoo, Glorious, United States Of Eurasia.

am i the only one who wants songs like Nature_1, shrinking universe and map of your head:stunned:

It would be interesting to see if Matt would pull of the ending of Shrinking Universe. And seeing Nature_1 would be...weird. One of my favourite b-sides though.

Ruled By Secrecy, Dead Star, Hyper Music, City Of Delusion, Showbiz, Sunburn, Micro Cuts. Yeah you know, the usual.

Muscle museum (hahaha ha ha), citizen erased, escape (hahaha ha ha) showbiz (hahaha ha ha), cave, dead star (hahaha ha ha), hoodoo, blackout, ruled by secrecy, city of delusion (hahaha ha ha), megalomania (hahaha ha ha), dark shines, sing for absolution (hahaha ha ha)

Fixed.

Showbiz, Assassin, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Falling Away with You, Fury, Hysteria, Unintended (unlikely though, but I can dream), Endlessly.

It's much more likely than the rest of those songs (except Hysteria and B&H) :chuckle:

I've got an idea. Let's vote for it on all the summer polls.

Are those coming back again? (not that they did anything but still)

I don't know if they had them in the BH&R tour. But if they don't pay attention to the polls, what's the point in having them? lol

I'd love to see Cave, Sunburn or Showbiz but I've given up hope of hearing anything from Showbiz in North America anymore

I'd love to hear Bliss, CE again, Hyper Music, Micro Cuts, Space Dementia, Dead Star or Megalomania, B&H, Ruled by Secrecy, Apocalypse Please, Take a Bow, Assassin, City of Delusion and Hoodoo

I don't want them to stop playing MotP despite getting it all the time live. I'd also love to hear MK Ultra as I never got it during the Resistance tour and I'd love to hear Unnatural Selection again (although I know it's doubtful)

the old school faves, Dead Star, Fury, Showbiz, Ashamed, Forced In, Recess, The Gallery, Sober, Hate This and I'll Love you, Glorious, Do we need this, Twin

Any of the above could also sound interesting with some wub wub electro riffs

there is nothing wrong with escape, its one of those songs with chris singing backing vocals hurray!

Oh no I love escape so much! I was just laughing at the fact that it will never be played again, in the way that one laughs as the jump off a cliff and fall to their death.

Let's twitter spam them to get the polls back :fear: who cares if they didn't work last time, at least we can make a point!

And i forgot USOE, unintended and glorious off my last list

In fact can't they just do a concert of just b-sides :awesome:

Think of all the pressure and expectations that will be on that first date of the tour in France, as we all wait by our computers till the first attender gets home/tweets from the venue and go mental over setlists :rolleyes:

I've got an idea. Let's vote for it on all the summer polls.

Are those coming back again? (not that they did anything but still)

Yeah, 'cause there's not enough beef on here already. :LOL:

I'd be happy just to get Bliss, tbh.

But I'd faint if I got Fury or City of Delusion. Something crazy like that.

Archived