MopManMuse

If Reading/Leeds was like their 'final farewell' to the OoS songs, I'd say the likelihood of getting any songs from Showbiz is slim to none. :( Perhaps Sunburn or Unintended will make the occasional appearance but that's about it.

I think the oldest songs that will be seen with any kind of regularity on this tour will be the hits from OoS (PIB + NB). Any songs making a comeback will probably be the odd album track from Abso/BHAR. (But that still includes TSP, RBS, Blackout, COD, Assassin, TAB... :awesome:)

Think of all the pressure and expectations that will be on that first date of the tour in France, as we all wait by our computers till the first attender gets home/tweets from the venue and go mental over setlists :rolleyes:

Musesetlist should better be ready :mad:

Actually, who runs that twitter profile?

No one mentioned The Groove? :noey:

..its kinda like an unspoken favourite.. if we give the general impression that we want that song played then it wont be on the shortlists :p

also forgot to add Eternally Missed to my list

Filip, Sober, Uno, Shrinking Universe, Recess, Coma, Host, Falling Away With You, The Small Print, Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist, Endlessly, Citizen Erased, Space Dementia, Hypermusic, Micro Cuts, Screenager, Crying Shame, Glorious, Yes Please, Shine Acoustic, Dead Star, Fury, Eternally Missed.

Hope some of them are brought back for the next tour :)

See you in Madrid, October 20th!

I'd like Hyper Music, Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist, Darkshines and Assassin....

I think there's a slight chance of OoS songs popping up now and again, because they might have been really happy with how they went at R&L, and decide they might chuck a few in...

A boy can dream :chuckle:

Think of all the pressure and expectations that will be on that first date of the tour in France, as we all wait by our computers till the first attender gets home/tweets from the venue and go mental over setlists :rolleyes:

I am going to avoid this part of the forum before I go to the London gig. I did that before the SDF and Kiev as well and it was really nice to have no idea about the setlist and the stage design.

I am going to avoid this part of the forum before I go to the London gig. I did that before the SDF and Kiev as well and it was really nice to have no idea about the setlist and the stage design.

I would love to attempt that but I don't think I could hold out for the many months it takes them to make it over to the US.

I think the top songs I would like to see (but probably never will) are:

Fury

Showbiz

Micro Cuts

Dead Star

Hoodoo

Assassin

Space Dementia

Endlessly

Personally, id like to see:

Fury

Sing For Absolution

Apocalypse Please

Darkshines

Space Dementia

City of Delusion

Assassin

Maybe at some point they'll surprise us all and finally do Exogenesis 1-3. Id really like that please.

That's a good idea but I don't have that much self control :chuckle:

Good idea. I'll probably do the same when they announce Australian gigs.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone else think they could bring back a few Absolution numbers in 2013 to mark it's 10th anniversary?

I think it's likely, yeah. It's been already discussed in another thread in this section, imho they could easily bring back The Small Print and/or Blackout and/or Apocalypse Please and/or maybe even Fury. I'd love that to happen :awesome:

I think it's likely that songs of OoS which worked well @ Leed/Reading (such as Space Dementia, Hyper Music etc) remain in the setlist, cuz they did such an amazing work to bring them back to life and it worked so well so it would be a shame not to keep them playin..

Archived