MopManMuse

They only played Muscle Museum twice on the BHAR Tour though and both of those times were because Tom asked them to. As much as I'd prefer and love Muscle Museum to be played, I'd say it's more likely to be Showbiz.

Nope, they played it more times than Showbiz actually, from September 06 to early 07.

I've seen Showbiz twice and the sad thing is, the second time, I thought 'Noooooo, I want Muscle Museum' which they played the night before :LOL:.

I thought I'd never get to see Showbiz live and then they played it at consecutive shows I was at - Eden Proj and then Manchester Arena, both 2006.

I actually think Feeling Good might die on the next tour.

Someone needs to jump the barrier, get on stage and wrestle the megaphone from Bellamy's hands.

If I see the beaters with the animal bone xylophone next to Dom's kit when I go to the O2 I'll go ballistic.

In a good way, I'd love to see Screenager come back as a mellow out track.

Someone needs to jump the barrier, get on stage and wrestle the megaphone from Bellamy's hands.

If I see the beaters with the animal bone xylophone next to Dom's kit when I go to the O2 I'll go ballistic.

In a good way, I'd love to see Screenager come back as a mellow out track.

Was watching it on hullabaloo the other night and it gave me chills. Incredibly underrated live

I can see MOTP becoming a rarity. Shame, as long as it gets a decent replacement though, I don't mind too much.

I still want Minimum to come back and I'm praying for Assassin if there are gonna be heavier setlists.

Archived