Don't know what came over me but I spotted a ticket on eBay at £31 and did some bidding but lost out and it went for £51.

I did have a ticket but sold it as really hard to get home after and a work night but must admit I am watching on eBay as prices with some seem to be getting lower again - I might not be able to resist a last minute ticket I'm now beginning to think:LOL::rolleyes:

Must look again at getting home options but when your last train from Birmingham Snow Hill is something like 11.20 pm it doesn't seem possible!

Hey I've got a standing ticket but turns out I'm going alone :/ any fun Musers mind if I meet up and tag along? :) pm me and I'll add ya on FB :) best way to meet new people :D xoxo

Hey..i sent you a PM..I´m on my own too so maybe you´d like to meet..let me know..I´ve also a standing ticket btw..

Has it been said who's supporting them?

I'm coming down from Derby, travelling along the A38. It'll be the first time I've made the journey (I'm only 20), and I was thinking about leaving my house no later than 4:15pm to beat the traffic and get parked up - as well as me and my girlfriend being able to get something to eat before the show. Does that sound feasible to people who've been before?

Ecco_luke

4.15pm from derby sounds fine. I'm going from Leicester m69/m6 leaving around 4 but also grab some food beforehand. I saw arctic monkeys at lg arena last November.nice venue

Thanks :) I've seen Depeche Mode at the NEC/LG Arena a few times, really nice place. Looking forward to it as it'll be the first time I've driven to a gig. We might get a Maccy's on the way down, thanks for the suggestion :)

You peeps that have been to the LG Arena before, i have a quick question for you..

Are there multiple entrances? If so which is best for getting straight to the floor of the arena?

I'd really like to get close to the front but have never been to the LG arena before so not sure on its layout etc..

Many thanks!

You peeps that have been to the LG Arena before, i have a quick question for you..

Are there multiple entrances? If so which is best for getting straight to the floor of the arena?

I'd really like to get close to the front but have never been to the LG arena before so not sure on its layout etc..

Many thanks!

There is only one entrance, head for this. You can't miss it.

lg_arena_outside-585x389.jpg

The LG Arena was refurbished a few years ago. Everyone goes through the new open "ForumLive" area which is your food/drinks area. Big open space. They will separate standing and sitting at the front barriers and give you a wrist band. Then you are out in the open.

If you want to leg it to standing, just head right, you'll see the corridor tunnels with very well lit signage for where standing/seating is. But the entrances to the floor it self are at the back 2 corners. But they have be further down the parralel side corridors depending on the rear seating arrangements.

The entrance is a long way from the stage itself so I hope those legging it for barrier have been doing some distance training! I ran a marathon two weeks ago ;-) luckily I'm not fussed about barrier as the mrs will get smashed about. Happy to stand in the middle of the arena. I like lg arena it's a good size you can see everything well from all angles providing you're tall enough (I'm 5'10)

I plan on getting there at 5 as I can't bear the thought of queuing and waiting any longer than that. I also want to be really near the front. Is 5 a feasible time to arrive to ensure a decent position? If not, I am prepeared to be there as early as I need to! I can't wait, it's a killer - but only 3 days now, we're next!!!

Archived