I'm so excited about this! It's my 7th time seeing them :) It's been two years since I last saw them (Wembley!)

I really love the new album so I can't wait to hear it live.

Looking for an extra ticket for my dad though, so if anyone knows anyone selling one, please let me know! :p

Hi there, if youre still looking for a ticket my friend Julie has a spare standing ticket - email her on gordge11@uwclub.net

Hey, i'm going to see Muse in Birmingham :) Do you reckon there would be any chance of sneaking into standing as i have a seated ticket? Just a general question :p

Standing and Seated will get separated even before entering the building, standing will get wristbands to wear while inside.

Seated Tickets will get directed when they get to their blocks.

Just don't bother. You risk getting kicked out.

Wish i was seeing them more than once on this tour... hopefully ill be able to do a Stadium date next year. Its hard to get time off in retail, otherwise I would have followed them on every date.

I wish I was seeing them once. :LOL: I'm going to have to have a stab at the stadium tours.

I'm going to this gig and was wondering what the average length of a Muse gig is, because the last train I can catch is at midnight and if I don't get it I'll have to spend shit loads on a taxi haha

You'll get that train easily, usually the curfew's 11pm.

Hey just found out i cant go to lg arena birmingham on the 30th october, desperatly need to sell.

am selling for the price i bought them with booking fee £100

the tickets are standing and i am gutted i cant go! :( however now im in a sticky situation.

anybody need a ticket or knows anybody who would want to buy please let me know!

Laura x

I don't know if anyone has said this before, but it's going to be weird being there knowing lots of Musers from here will be there too! My son and I will be there - fighting to the front as much as possible. I'll be the older woman at the front making a fool of herself! Is there any sort of meet-up being planned? :) I expect I will be excluded anyway after that statement.

From experience, it's only after the gig that you realise that someone you know from here was standing right by you for two hours.

The LG Arena's much easier to get to than the NIA (it's utter hell getting into the city centre in the evening), but for some reason I can never find my way back to the right car park afterwards. :stunned:

Driving when there's a big NIA gig on can be gridlock in Birmingham - I always leg it to the station after for the last train home.

Should get my taxi quote off a friends taxi driver next week - if it works out too expensive I'll have to decide what I'm doing about going.

I'm not going to book a hotel as got to be at work early the next morning 8 or 8.30. I may decide not to go nearer the time and sell my ticket.

Getting to NEC is easy, it's leaving that x10 more painfull than even the city centre.

It's far better than the NEC, everyone tries to mark near the NIA where there are plenty of City Centre car parks that never fill up within 10-15 minutes of the venue, the old Carling Academy for example, or the Mail Box.

Anyone planning on driving back to the M6 be aware of the current night closures of the tunnel A38 route. Traffic in Birmingham is predictable, 9/10 people will try to go one route and follow a diversion, which there will be,, there is more than one way out. Learn an alterntive route such as the A4540.

On a random note any spare tickets? :D

Hey just found out i cant go to lg arena birmingham on the 30th october, desperatly need to sell.

the tickets are standing and i am gutted i cant go! :( however now im in a sticky situation.

anybody need a ticket or knows anybody who would want to buy please let me know!

Laura x

£100 for one?

Laura.....or anybody else selling tickets!

I'm looking for two standing tickets to this date....no one on musebay is getting back to me which Is annoying buy hey! If anyone has any to get rid of PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know.

Much love

Scott

yeah i have a ticket i really need to sell, will you be interested ? i would be willing to drop to 70 pounds if possible ? email me on lmastra@hotmail.com anyone who is interested x

Man i'm so psyched! So what time are people generally planning on queuing? I'd like to try and get to the barrier so i'm guessing i'll need to show up fairly early? I seem to remember though in 2009(omg it was that long ago!?) there wasn't much rush for the barrier at the NIA...

Anyone advise me of a decent time?

I'm also really hoping they play Big Freeze :D

Man i'm so psyched! So what time are people generally planning on queuing? I'd like to try and get to the barrier so i'm guessing i'll need to show up fairly early? I seem to remember though in 2009(omg it was that long ago!?) there wasn't much rush for the barrier at the NIA...

Anyone advise me of a decent time?

I'm also really hoping they play Big Freeze :D

Get there early.

Laura x

If you have tickets to sell then please use the musebay thread to advertise http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=88005&page=10

Just note that all tickets sold here can only to be sold for face value (prices from the official retailers not secondary market sellers)

Feel free to PM me or one of the other mods if you have any questions.

Hi all, I've got a spare standing ticket for this gig. I bought 2 but the person I was going with has broken their collar bone. I'm not gonna miss this gig for the world though. Does anyone want to come with? £60 for the ticket but its standing!! Need a gig buddy too so someone fun please!!! Xx

Archived