If it helps give anyone an idea, I got the the NIA in 2009 at 9am, and there were less than 10 people there...Slowly built up at a couple of people every 10-15 minutes or so for a while until later on...Not going this time round though...Muse aren't worth those ticket prices to me anymore...

This is going to be my 7th time seeing muse, born and raised down in plymouth so i will always be a devon boy at heart and i can honestly say im looking forward to this gig more than any of the other 6 so far! Cannot wait to see what they pull out of the bag!

have no ideas about bars etc because i too was born and raised in plymouth and am still down here :LOL:

I think the ticket prices are riddic but i've never seen them before so i want to see them at least once, stadiums will be more expensive.

Yeah, I saw them in Birmingham last tour, and then the last show at Wembley too, where I got the Bliss and Citizen performances that I wanted, plus a few extras and an all round great show, so that's it for me on seeing them live...I just can't justify that money anymore...I hope you enjoy it though...Seeing them for the first time is definitely unforgettable...

Yeah, I saw them in Birmingham last tour, and then the last show at Wembley too, where I got the Bliss and Citizen performances that I wanted, plus a few extras and an all round great show, so that's it for me on seeing them live...I just can't justify that money anymore...I hope you enjoy it though...Seeing them for the first time is definitely unforgettable...

Yeah im planning to do one arena and one staidum as i've also never been to a stadium gig so i want to do that too. I get why a lot of people have been put off though especially as setlists were so rubbish last time...doesnt effect me too much though as everything will be a first. Thanks :)

Yeah, the first time round you can really enjoy every song...I can really understand why people who went to several shows per tour got really pissed off though...Wembley was my first stadium show too...Definitely one to remember...

I brought a standing ticket from scarlet mist, the person I brought it off said they havnt recieved the tickets yet, everyone I know who brough there direct has got there so have people on here still not recieved standing tickets?

For those asking Broad street is the best place to find anywhere open when you get back into town as the flapper and subside close at 12.

I'm so excited about this! It's my 7th time seeing them :) It's been two years since I last saw them (Wembley!)

I really love the new album so I can't wait to hear it live.

Looking for an extra ticket for my dad though, so if anyone knows anyone selling one, please let me know! :p

Agree!!!

Has anyone with seated tickets not received theirs yet? My standing tickets arrived weeks ago but the seated tickets I bought for a friend are yet to be dispatched.. hm....

I still haven't received my seated tickets...... Did it via the pre sale on Gigs and Tours, I have checked and only 52% have been despatched - fed up is putting it mildly!!!!!! Apparantly it's something to do with combating fraud!! Hopefully soon........... :mad:

I don't know if anyone has said this before, but it's going to be weird being there knowing lots of Musers from here will be there too! My son and I will be there - fighting to the front as much as possible. I'll be the older woman at the front making a fool of herself! Is there any sort of meet-up being planned? :) I expect I will be excluded anyway after that statement.

Archived