There are a few on ebay now .. some are going for silly money though, cheapest at moment are at £82 but with hours or even days bidding to go. Hope you get something.

I'm watching eBay closely as my friend Irene is desperate for a standing ticket. None have gone for under £150 for one ticket in recent days.

I've got 2 standing tickets for Sat 27th but looking to swap for 2 decent seats in the lower tier. Flying back from the US the same day so might be a bit knackered. Tried on the musebay thread but only have offers from the back so far. I'll swap at the gig - anyone interested? Please PM me.

I'm watching eBay closely as my friend Irene is desperate for a standing ticket. None have gone for under £150 for one ticket in recent days.

Same, did not think I could make the gig and then I find out im in London that weekend so been trying for a month now,

I think I need to just wait for the summer tour now

I dunno how people can que for so long, believe me im a die hard Muse fan, having just spent £170 for the 27th, but never have/will que from 9:30 in the morning, your not really guaranteed to the barrier, unless you got a really good bladder control and no desire to have a drink. Its always at least a hour before the doors open for me... Aw, which reminds me, im with O2, which means I skip the que :p

Had my ticket yesterday, got it through seat wave, been comparing it to my Florence and the Machine ticket for December, looks genuine to me, but still paranoid because of the fakes/scams that seem to be going about :s anything i should specifically look for? I am a very paranoid person mind.

I dunno how people can que for so long, believe me im a die hard Muse fan, having just spent £170 for the 27th, but never have/will que from 9:30 in the morning, your not really guaranteed to the barrier, unless you got a really good bladder control and no desire to have a drink. Its always at least a hour before the doors open for me... Aw, which reminds me, im with O2, which means I skip the que :p

Had my ticket yesterday, got it through seat wave, been comparing it to my Florence and the Machine ticket for December, looks genuine to me, but still paranoid because of the fakes/scams that seem to be going about :s anything i should specifically look for? I am a very paranoid person mind.

how does being with o2 mean you skip the q?

Earliest I have queued is 6am. It's not bad actually. Also you pee right up to when the doors open. It's all good though.

So what time are peeps queueing for this?

I was going to queue from 8.30-9. But I think I may go earlier now after seeing all the vids from last night. I just have to get barrier! :stunned:

I'm travelling with Catherine so don't want to think about what time I am arriving :LOL: I suggest earlier. I want to be by the sticky out bit.

You don't - not at the arena, at least! Queued there at least 10 times over the years, and never once seen security put a priority queue in place at the arena. Only ever seen it at smaller places like brixton or shepherds bush.

According to O2 Priority Perks they now do that for the O2 Arena. WTF

You don't - not at the arena, at least! Queued there at least 10 times over the years, and never once seen security put a priority queue in place at the arena. Only ever seen it at smaller places like brixton or shepherds bush.

Never been to this venue before, but on the site it says you do... Meh who knows

I'm travelling with Catherine so don't want to think about what time I am arriving :LOL: I suggest earlier. I want to be by the sticky out bit.

You might as well stay all night then :LOL: I'm sharing with Catherine in Birmingham and Poland so I can see a couple of 5am queues coming my way :eek:

According to O2 Priority Perks they now do that for the O2 Arena. WTF

:wtf: I will not be happy if I've queued for hours and O2 priority peeps just turn up and go in first!

You might as well stay all night then :LOL: I'm sharing with Catherine in Birmingham and Poland so I can see a couple of 5am queues coming my way :eek:

Me and her plus others are staying at Helen's place in Essex. Trains are from 4 so you know what's going to happen eh :LOL:

:wtf: I will not be happy if I've queued for hours and O2 priority peeps just turn up and go in first!

Being with O2 myself I think it's great! Change service provider maybe?

Result!!

Emailed O2

Dear Kelly-Ann,

Thanks for your email. There is an O2 fastrack lane at The O2 specifically for O2 phone customers to enter the arena. However, this does not give access to the floor standing area so you will not be able to use this fastrack lane to get to the floor, you will need to go to the entrance marked on your ticket.

Thanks,

Josh Mckenzie

Result!!

Emailed O2

Dear Kelly-Ann,

Thanks for your email. There is an O2 fastrack lane at The O2 specifically for O2 phone customers to enter the arena. However, this does not give access to the floor standing area so you will not be able to use this fastrack lane to get to the floor, you will need to go to the entrance marked on your ticket.

Thanks,

Josh Mckenzie

Awesome, thanks Kelly:D

I think I plan to turn up as soon as the car park opens which is 10am apparently. Do you think if I just wander up to the queue shortly after that I'd be alright for a decent standing position?

Going alone I'm accepting the fact that barrier and right near the front is out of my league! I don't dare go out of the queue for the toilet etc when I'm alone just in case. I was happy with my position at Wembley back in 2010, think I queued for quite a while though and then did one quick toilet rush as soon as I got in the place and scoffed down a and cold over priced hot dog as I took up my position.

Result!!

Emailed O2

Dear Kelly-Ann,

Thanks,

Josh Mckenzie

Cheers for that :)

They say "entrance marked on your ticket", where exactly can you find that on the ticket? I've never been at the O2 and was wondering whether anyone knows if there's just one very very long queue for standing or if there are actually several gates ("entrances") like at stadiums for example?

Archived