Managed to enter my details. Stock ran out whilst entering. Damn...

Same here. The annoying thing is, I think I made it on time, but for some reason the page screwed up and wouldn't accept my details. Then I tried again and it worked fine, but they were gone.

It's O2 Priority for me next.

Same here :( Even had two computers in the go to try and get lucky with one - damnit!!

Plan C for me at 10 then. Do you think they'll have standing tickets too?

Birmingham still has tickets but it's a pain going during the week (even though its closer!)

Managed to enter my details. Stock ran out whilst entering. Damn...

Same here. I went for Manchester seated after that and those tickets were held while I entered the details. This a shambles! :LOL:

It's O2 Priority for me next.

Yeah, going to have two computers running, one Ticketmaster and one O2. Better get them this time!

Just looked at Birmingham again for seated and it said it was holding the seats for me for 7 minutes while I decided! Shame I can't speak to hubby till gone 11am to check whether or not he could do it :mad:

Seats were matt's side of the stage too! :rolleyes:

Just tried going via G & T and it appears our initial worries were right as that 'exclusive' pre-sale link we were sent, was listed as the main go-to link for Muse tickets on the G & T homepage.

That's probably why they sold out, and were pulled, so quickly. Absolutely sham.

Archived