O.k am confused about whats happening today.

The Muse website are advertising it as a general sale? So whats the presale?

Is it general sale through certain websites and pre sale through others?

I was lucky and got 2 tickets for Birmingham. However I now cannot get time off (boooo). Luckily a friend was not lucky (never got an email though but has confirmed with crowd surge that he was not successful) and so I have offered him my two at face value.

I am now trying to get 2 seated tickets for the O2 on the Saturday (as I don’t work Saturdays) but am confused about this pre sale and wether I’ll be able to access any of the tickets?

*confused*!

O.k am confused about whats happening today.

The Muse website are advertising it as a general sale? So whats the presale?

Is it general sale through certain websites and pre sale through others?

I was lucky and got 2 tickets for Birmingham. However I now cannot get time off (boooo). Luckily a friend was not lucky (never got an email though but has confirmed with crowd surge that he was not successful) and so I have offered him my two at face value.

I am now trying to get 2 seated tickets for the O2 on the Saturday (as I don’t work Saturdays) but am confused about this pre sale and wether I’ll be able to access any of the tickets?

*confused*!

Forget the Saturday - no standing left and no seated at 9.07am bloody farce!!!! No Standing on Friday either but I managed to get seats in lower tier, good luck

Managed to get seating after curiously hitting F5 at about 09:25 to find seats available.

2 seats in Block 103 :D

Any ideas whether there'll be more seats closer to the stage available in the general sale? And how hard will they be to get do you reckon?

so did anyone manage to get standing tickets from the presale this morning? Somehow within the 20 seconds or so of me typing in my details they sold out. I mean, i literally couldn't enter them any quicker...

Yeah exactly the same happened to me cos i went for standing (for either date) first of all and in the 20 seconds in took me to type in all my details, BAM all gone!! :stunned: That's why i went for seating when they were offered to me. Still probably gonna try for standing again at 10 though.

Yeah exactly the same happened to me cos i went for standing (for either date) first of all and in the 20 seconds in took me to type in all my details, BAM all gone!! :stunned: That's why i went for seating when they were offered to me. Still probably gonna try for standing again at 10 though.

There wasn't even any standing tickets available when my page finally loaded :(

Archived