Nah, nothing man. Checked junk and inbox in both accounts that they might send it to and nothing. Not quite sure what to do now. Contacting CrowdSurge seems like the equivilent of banging your head against the wall but if I'm not getting these tickets I'd appreciate my nigh on £130 back. Sad times.

Nah, nothing man. Checked junk and inbox in both accounts that they might send it to and nothing. Not quite sure what to do now. Contacting CrowdSurge seems like the equivilent of banging your head against the wall but if I'm not getting these tickets I'd appreciate my nigh on £130 back. Sad times.

I was in the same position as you, £10 says they'll say "this is the email you should've received last night" with the "unfortunate" email copied.... Once they decide to reply of course

Got an reply back from CrowdSurge, my email seems to have been caught somewhere, but it looks like they are still replying at least. Also from the sounds of it I was actually entered/my email was validated correctly but was just unlucky, as opposed to something being broken somewhere so I'm a little happier now :)

Now I just have to hope I'm lucky in the sale tomorrow.

I was in the same position as you, £10 says they'll say "this is the email you should've received last night" with the "unfortunate" email copied.... Once they decide to reply of course

I'd like to bet £10 but it turns out somebody else has my money lol. It's a shame really, was hoping this would be my 10th time and I haven't seen them at.the o2 yet. Oh well. I'll try on general release tomorrow if I get my effing money back by then!

CrowdSurge replied to my query within 3 minutes, I was very impressed, I don't think I've ever has such quick support (and it was a personalised response as well, not just a generic piece of crap).

Even if I hadn't got tickets I would've said the system worked rather well. I don't think they're as bad as you're making them out to be, although my mind can still be changed.

I'd say the fact that they have my money and I don't have tickets is pretty bad. Like I said, if I could just have my money back I'd be ok with it. Getting tickets to the last day at the O2 was a long shot and I'm ok with it. Just want to be able to buy some tomorrow. Still, awesome for the guys and girls that have them already, I'm just a little raw about the process

I'd say the fact that they have my money and I don't have tickets is pretty bad. Like I said, if I could just have my money back I'd be ok with it. Getting tickets to the last day at the O2 was a long shot and I'm ok with it. Just want to be able to buy some tomorrow. Still, awesome for the guys and girls that have them already, I'm just a little raw about the process

+1 to everything you just said.

CrowdSurge replied to my query within 3 minutes, I was very impressed, I don't think I've ever has such quick support (and it was a personalised response as well, not just a generic piece of crap).

Even if I hadn't got tickets I would've said the system worked rather well. I don't think they're as bad as you're making them out to be, although my mind can still be changed.

Still no response to 2 queries spaced 6 hours apart. Anxious is an understatement.

Got my "Congratulations!" email at 3:50 this morning! I had never been so happy at 3:50 in the morning. :D Good luck to those of you trying to get tickets in the general sale tomorrow... as for the touts who have already put tickets up for sale on eBay, well how can i say this politely. Go forth and multiply you lovechildren :)

+1

I'm not at all impressed with this system. I am fortunate enough to have got 2 tickets for Hamburg but my matey (Muser for the past three years) applied for 2 at the O2 in London on the second night because we can't get away from work for any of the other gigs even though we live closer to Glasgow. Now we have to take time off to vie with all the non-musers who have the presale link from gigs and tours :-(

well well every muser i know got tickets except me.... so gutted

but hey ho! tomorrow im habing a massive loo break at work to try and get pre sale tickets, i got the link in my 'SORRY YOU AINT GOT NO TICKETS' email, i heard some didnt even get given the link...shabby shabby!!!

So is there another pre-sale tomorrow? :wtf:

I thought there was a link being given via crowdsurge for one (I still have no email saying I don't have tickets :( ) but I found this on the Muse homepage.

The pre-sale link was in the e-mail and not even everybody that got an e-mail got a pre-sale link.

Archived