WAAAAT. The recent ticket sale? Did they tell people this was what was happening beforehand?! I rocked up at 859 and it said sold out straight away and so I gave up and walked away. If only I knew I could have kept trying over the next 2 hours...

yeah, if you had stayed you would have got one!

Yeah that was a good strategy. Would have been better if I'd known beforehand but I kept trying and it worked in the end!

"Joseph Hill

6 June near Addingham, England via Mobile

RIP Muse you absolute shits."

to

"OMG, I NO GET PRE-SALE LINK! NO FAIR!!!!!!"

For that alone, you deserved that slap.

"Joseph Hill

6 June near Addingham, England via Mobile

RIP Muse you absolute shits."

to

"OMG, I NO GET PRE-SALE LINK! NO FAIR!!!!!!"

For that alone, you deserved that slap.

Yeah the first one was about the new album preview. I still want to see them live. You deserve a cunt punt.

Not even joking, Muse should take a leaf out of Radiohead's book. They released a few tickets every few minutes over the course of 2 hours. This enabled the site to keep running, more people to get tickets, and it was easier for people. I got my tickets half an hour after the sale really easily. they also have an ID scheme where my ticket is for me and only me, so no touts can get hold of them. Seriously, a flawless strategy. Best ticketing system i've ever had experience with.

WAAAAT. The recent ticket sale? Did they tell people this was what was happening beforehand?! I rocked up at 859 and it said sold out straight away and so I gave up and walked away. If only I knew I could have kept trying over the next 2 hours...

Not quite so flawless :LOL:

It is indeed Frank Carter. I've been meaning to change that actually...

Saw him with Pure Love supporting Biffy Clyro at Swindon last week, they were very good live. FC came and sang several songs from right out in the crowd near us.

Saw him with Pure Love supporting Biffy Clyro at Swindon last week, they were very good live. FC came and sang several songs from right out in the crowd near us.

Looking forward to seeing Pure Love at Leeds this year. Was definitely surprised at the change in style from Gallows, but I certainly like what I've heard so far.

Archived