This is an outrage :stunned::LOL:

Seriously though, just got back and still no fucking email, if I don't get one by tonight, what am I to do? I don't wanna buy some in the GS tomorrow if I haven't been informed as to if I definitely have won some in this "lotto" technique...

Good idea, coulda been done a lot better though.

If you are on O2 then you can use O2 priority. When I was trying to get Foo Fighters tickets last year, Seetickets was taking ages and always crashing. Forgot I had O2 priority and logged on there. Got through and had my tickets within 3 minutes

This is an outrage :stunned::LOL:

Seriously though, just got back and still no fucking email, if I don't get one by tonight, what am I to do? I don't wanna buy some in the GS tomorrow if I haven't been informed as to if I definitely have won some in this "lotto" technique...

Good idea, coulda been done a lot better though.

If you paying on Credit Card I recommend you just go for it and try to buy tickets tomorrow, i'm sure someone will take the spares off your hands.

If you are on O2 then you can use O2 priority. When I was trying to get Foo Fighters tickets last year, Seetickets was taking ages and always crashing. Forgot I had O2 priority and logged on there. Got through and had my tickets within 3 minutes

Nah, unfortunately I'm with 3, which is a pain in the arse because I was with O2 about 2 months ago :facepalm:

If you paying on Credit Card I recommend you just go for it and try to buy tickets tomorrow, i'm sure someone will take the spares off your hands.

I'll probably do that then, I just want to be informed as to whether I have tickets or not now, I assume I don't but it's still a possibility...

So the O2 priority tickets go on sale at the same time as general sale? Are you more or less likely to get them through O2 tomorrow?

Still haven't had an email regarding the fan presale.

So the O2 priority tickets go on sale at the same time as general sale? Are you more or less likely to get them through O2 tomorrow?

I assume more likely because more people will be trying without Priority.

I've only used it twice before. Got through straight away for both of them. Guess it just depends on your luck

Just contacted support and they confirmed I don't have the tickets, they sent me the email I should have gotten, but no fucking pre-sale link...

This is bullshit, I guess I'm just gonna have to attempt the fucking general sales, although i suspect half of them are gonna be fucking touts...

Just contacted support and they confirmed I don't have the tickets, they sent me the email I should have gotten, but no fucking pre-sale link...

This is bullshit, I guess I'm just gonna have to attempt the fucking general sales, although i suspect half of them are gonna be fucking touts...

I contacted support after not getting my email, and still haven't got a reply! Who did you contact? Was it the bit.ly/muse_support thing? Thats who I used!

Good luck mate. If I end up with any spares I will let u know. Seeing as u r in the same city. Would be an easy swap if that's the case.

Holy crap, got 2 tickets. Email was buried DEEP in my spam folder, so look there if you havent yet.

BTW: I live in Los Angeles and flights are $900 R/T so there is a greater chance of me NOT going than there is of making it. If I cant go I'll sell them on here for face value + shipping ($200 USD + maybe like $30 extra?). First emails to me will get first dibs IF I cant make it... wont know for another month or two.

Which dates are you going for? A group of us are working together to get our tickets and we may have a spare for Birmingham.

I contacted support after not getting my email, and still haven't got a reply! Who did you contact? Was it the bit.ly/muse_support thing? Thats who I used!

That's who I contacted, got a reply in 15 minutes before 10am this morning, but basically told me to check my spam folder (which I'd already done and even looked through every line in the spam logs to see all the rejected and temporarily rejected mails). Sent a 2nd message and haven't heard back since.

That's who I contacted, got a reply in 15 minutes before 10am this morning, but basically told me to check my spam folder (which I'd already done and even looked through every line in the spam logs to see all the rejected and temporarily rejected mails). Sent a 2nd message and haven't heard back since.

Crap! Not only was the system rubbishly carried out in the first place, the support centre isn't courteous! I've not received anything except an email that says Crowdsource will get back to me soon about my inquiry.

Crap! Not only was the system rubbishly carried out in the first place, the support centre isn't courteous! I've not received anything except an email that says Crowdsource will get back to me soon about my inquiry.

Took them about 4 fucking hours to get back to me

This is the sort of shit I was talking about. :noey:

u mad?

I've seen them 14 times in 6 different cities across the US, across 4 states & 2 countries. Maybe they realize that Ive spent damn near $3000 dollars on tickets since 2007 and take care of their loyal fans...

I aint looking to tout, told you if I dont make it I'd sell for face (and I already have PMs) and if I do make it, well, see you at the meetup or on the floor.

Archived