This is what I think. Haha

:D will be lonely on the floor for me then! :D Can't believe I got them in the gs after missing out on ballot and presale

Does mean that I have two seated going spare for Sat night - block 111, Row U. Will sell for face value if anyone's interested (£123.25).

First person to PM me gets them.....

Well... that was stressful.

Ended up with seats for both nights, was trying for a seat on Friday anyway so happy with that but would prefer Saturday standing if anyone wants a swap? Block 110.

O2 Priority took 5 minutes to load for me and by that point it was all sold out, so that was no help. BUT AT LEAST I'M GOING.

Some tickets still appear to be floating around.

I refreshed the Gigsandtours website and standing tickets suddenly appeared. But then disappeared the next.

Ticketmaster appear to have some in the upper tiers left too.

2 tickets Block 417 Row J - thought I'd end up with nothing so I'm going to take the risk and pray that hubby doesn't freak out over the height thing :LOL:

Would've preferred standing or even lower tier but I'd rather be there than not there so at least I'm going :D

See you there!

Some tickets still appear to be floating around.

I refreshed the Gigsandtours website and standing tickets suddenly appeared. But then disappeared the next.

Ticketmaster appear to have some in the upper tiers left too.

Same. What a tease! I knew they were going to be gone when I clicked 'Buy', but theres no harm in trying

i'm in 105, see you there!

We'll have to arrange some sort of code so we can work out who each other is :D I'm going with 3 or 4 other people (don't know the exact number yet because my auntie bought the tickets. It's gonna be me, my auntie, my uncle, my cousin, and possibly my cousin's boyfriend.) and i'll probably have a muse tee on and some jeans or something like that. XD

Archived