unless they head to wembley or something.... would be a bit gutted though as finally managed to get tickets!!!

What an ordeal! Tried O2 priority and thought that would be the quietest route, only for it to take forever to redirect to ticketmaster - and all the security codes before it allocates you some totally random seats! Grrr! Gave up with that - seetickets was already on server burnout and ended up having luck with gigs and tours - which although busy did eventually have the tickets I wanted available (keep refreshing guys - they seem to still be adding small amounts!)

Good luck!

Curious, the status of standing tickets on GigsandTours has changed from "Tickets unavailable" to "Sold out". So does that mean for the last half hour they've had tickets they weren't doing anything with or something?

Yeah I noticed that - maybe theres a holding process while cards are approved or something but now all have been? just a thought...

Curious, the status of standing tickets on GigsandTours has changed from "Tickets unavailable" to "Sold out". So does that mean for the last half hour they've had tickets they weren't doing anything with or something?

I'm guessing that means they were selling/holding tickets for people who hadn't processed orders, etc.

Sold Out probably means Sold Out.

I'm guessing that means they were selling/holding tickets for people who hadn't processed orders, etc.

Also I remember more seats being released later - once the set design etc is confirmed as I know of people who sat behind the stage at the last O2 gig - maybe standing is always a finite number, but as there could yet be more seats then they are just unavailable perhaps?

Also just saw a few seats some up on gigs and tours if anyone is still looking. :)

My confirmation email just says "Seat location: section FLOOR"

I think that means standing...

Floor is definitely standing, there was a disclaimer next to the floor selection saying "no under 16s allowed in standing" or something.

Got one ticket standing! :awesome:

Yeah I noticed that - maybe theres a holding process while cards are approved or something but now all have been? just a thought...

Fair enough, but if that's the case then what was with the whole "Looks like we sold out while you were entering your details!" thing earlier?

Another thing - I thought you got to choose your seats with Ticketmaster and the O2? I didn't get the option once.

We'll have to arrange some sort of code so we can work out who each other is :D I'm going with 3 or 4 other people (don't know the exact number yet because my auntie bought the tickets. It's gonna be me, my auntie, my uncle, my cousin, and possibly my cousin's boyfriend.) and i'll probably have a muse tee on and some jeans or something like that. XD

a muse tee at a muse gig. I'll have no problem spotting you... ;):p

Archived