This is a little off topic and may seem like a stupid question but here goes:

I normally buy my tickets through ticketmaster, however, because of this pre-sale I want to use gigsandtours.com to guarantee tickets. Does the site automatically have my credit card details (as I am a Muse member) or will I have to input them when I go to buy them? I cannot find a place to put my details in in advance.

Thanks anyone who helps.

Does anyone know if standing tickets will be available in this second pre-sale?

I can't see any reason why they wouldn't, not come across any pre-sale that hasn't offered standing and seats.

Also http://www.aloud.com/tickets/muse are selling the London dates tomorrow. They are basically ticketmaster if I remember right, but at least it could be another legit site to try.

Edit: they were ticketmaster, appears they are now part of the spawn of satan - seetickets. But still, might be useful.

This is a little off topic and may seem like a stupid question but here goes:

I normally buy my tickets through ticketmaster, however, because of this pre-sale I want to use gigsandtours.com to guarantee tickets. Does the site automatically have my credit card details (as I am a Muse member) or will I have to input them when I go to buy them? I cannot find a place to put my details in in advance.

Thanks anyone who helps.

It is a stupid question. No of course Gigs and Tours won't already have your credit card details.

It is a stupid question. No of course Gigs and Tours won't already have your credit card details.

I meant because it was linked through my Muse account. I just thought it was unusual not to be able to put your details in. Thank you for replying though.

Is soo annoyed with this whole thing. Received no emails but did get my money back. And with no email I can't get on the presale ! And no one will be nice enough to pm to me because they will think I'm a tout ! Oh well . ......

Crap. Did they ask about ID because he/she was young looking?

Yep.

Yes ><

I can tell you a funny story about that... Last year for Kasabian, i was 15. I got there at 10am (I was meeting Pip and Dom and others from here, but I was the first there). The man asked for my ticket, then asked for my ID. He didn't let me through and put me on a sort of "black list" thing for standing and told me to get lost. What was really annoying was that I saw Muse in 2009 when I was 13!!!

Luckily another friend who was there had an insane seat so I swapped with him, but it was so infuriating! The guy on the gate was such a dick, too.

Ok, but that person went there alone? Maybe that's why they didn't allow it?

On O2's website it says "Under 16's (ages 14 - 15) must be accompanied by an adult". Not sure what to think really..

I was travelling up when that happened with Jamie. I told him to tell them I was his mum and that I'd be with him. They flatly refused to let him in.

I know it varies from gig to gig but if it says 'no under 16s on the arena floor', that will mean accompanied by adults or not. If the person looks older than their age, they may get away with it.

I was travelling up when that happened with Jamie. I told him to tell them I was his mum and that I'd be with him. They flatly refused to let him in.

I know it varies from gig to gig but if it says 'no under 16s on the arena floor', that will mean accompanied by adults or not. If the person looks older than their age, they may get away with it.

Sounds like I don't really wanna gamble with that then. Might go for seats instead! Thanks for answering (and Lyra) to what felt like noob-ish questions :)

Ok, but that person went there alone? Maybe that's why they didn't allow it?

On O2's website it says "Under 16's (ages 14 - 15) must be accompanied by an adult". Not sure what to think really..

Yep, Pip was with me and I still wasn't let in! :(

Archived