I took mine last time i flew ryanair because ive only got provisional licence, as long as you have full photo driving licence you should be ok?

Id still take a passport if you have one but cant see them sorting one ina week unless you went to a passport office?

i have a full uk driving licence it says on ryanairs website this should be fine gonna print that off and take it with me incase they do say anything. and i cant see me having a passport done in time either especially since theyve just been on strike. i dont live anywhere near passport office nearest is liverpool 3 hours drive away.

Apologies as this has all probably been asked before (some even by me, haha) but I'm trying to get all my facts together now before I go. If any of you fellow Musers could help me with the following then I would be most grateful!

- which bus routes go to/near Marlay Park

- where the gates are that we should wait at (must be a big place!)

- what time the dedicated concert bus starts/ends, where it goes from, how much it is (I remember someone saying you can only buy return tickets so someone who took another route to Marlay Park but wanted to get the concert bus back would not be allowed to board... is this true?)

- any ideas for what to do in Dublin aside from O'Connell Street, Temple Bar, the Castle and Guinness Brewery :)

Thanks guys!

PS. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Apologies as this has all probably been asked before (some even by me, haha) but I'm trying to get all my facts together now before I go. If any of you fellow Musers could help me with the following then I would be most grateful!

- which bus routes go to/near Marlay Park

- where the gates are that we should wait at (must be a big place!)

- what time the dedicated concert bus starts/ends, where it goes from, how much it is (I remember someone saying you can only buy return tickets so someone who took another route to Marlay Park but wanted to get the concert bus back would not be allowed to board... is this true?)

- any ideas for what to do in Dublin aside from O'Connell Street, Temple Bar, the Castle and Guinness Brewery :)

Thanks guys!

PS. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yes it has all been asked before, but here you go (again)!

-48A

-we don't know yet

-an hour before the gates open, its 4euro each way, and I rang them and tickets will be available at Marlay for a one way trip back to the city centre after the gig.

-lots of things, open top tour buses run all day, there is a trip on an amphibious bus that goes into the river too, Kilmainham Jail Museum, plus all National Museums are free in.

My Marlay Park setlist prediction:

1. Map Of The Problematique
  2. Hysteria
  3. Fury
  4. Supermassive Black Hole
  5. Citizen Erased
  6. Feeling Good
  7. Space Dementia
  8. Sunburn/Apocayplse Please
  9. New Born
  10. Invincible
  11. Starlight
  12. Osaka Jam (With Lyrics)
  13. Plug In Baby
  14. Time Is Running Out
  15. Bliss

Encore 1
  16. Dead Star
  17. Stockholm Syndrome/Assassin (Extended)
  18. Take A Bow/Stockholm Syndrome

Last two songs could be switched so it is:

• Dead Star
  • Assassin (Extended)
  • Stockholm Syndrome

Citizen Erased and Space Dementia in the same setlist is asking for a bit much but that would be amazing :LOL:

Erm.. where is Knights of Cydonia? :wtf: Thats not a very good prediction :LOL:

Yes it has all been asked before, but here you go (again)!

-48A

-we don't know yet

-an hour before the gates open, its 4euro each way, and I rang them and tickets will be available at Marlay for a one way trip back to the city centre after the gig.

-lots of things, open top tour buses run all day, there is a trip on an amphibious bus that goes into the river too, Kilmainham Jail Museum, plus all National Museums are free in.

Thanks for (repeating) the information, much appreciated. :)

Forcast is looking good

Tuesday - Light rain

Wednesday - Heavy showers

Thursday - Heavy showers

Friday - Light showers

Saturday - Heavy rain

Sunday - ??

Monday - ??

Tuesday - ??

Wednesday - ?? (Hopefully sunny:LOL:)

:eek:

That's my mind made up then! Walking boots, most definitely! Even if it's dry on the day I'm guessing the grass will become a muddy mess before Muse even take the stage :stunned:

yup i'll be joining you on the walking boots.

Me too as weather seems to change so much, if really dry il risk the converse boots but will prob bring those and wear the boots on flight over they are so comfy,

I wont be wearing my crocs thats for sure - took the dog for a walk last night and was skating everywhere on wet grass - they are not safe those crocs in wet weather:rolleyes:

I think my old regatta pack a mac will have to come too - work brought it me and its 2 sizes too big but is waterproof and folds up ok into its little bag - more use than a brolly at a gig - good for sitting on too and looks better than a bin liner on (slightly:LOL:)

yup i'll be joining you on the walking boots.

I did consider wellies but I know I'd find them uncomfortable wearing them from 6am til late at night! Also, I doubt very much I'd be able to jump about much in wellies.

My walking boots are completely waterproof, very comfy and very well made so if anyone steps on my toes I won't be able to feel it! :LOL:

I've dug out one of those thin waterproof jackets, the type you just pull over your head and I think I'll buy a thin pair of waterproof trousers too coz then I'll have room for both in my hand luggage.

I know it's not the most flattering of outfits but I really don't fancy sitting in the rain for ten hours getting wetter and wetter :stunned:

I'll just put them in my rucksack once the gates open :)

crocs :noey:

:LOL: well i like my crocs comfy and non leather so vegan!

But i have had some stick at work over them off staff and students - there are 4 of us who do wear crocs over the summer - we get use to the strange looks:)

Dont worry i wont be wearing them to Marley!

Im so very very very very very very very excited about seeing muse as ive never seen them gig before!! I know I know, shame on me. But better late then never right!!! I dont even care that I probably wont get my exam results!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooo MUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Im so very very very very very very very excited about seeing muse as ive never seen them gig before!! I know I know, shame on me. But better late then never right!!! I dont even care that I probably wont get my exam results!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooo MUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You can call or text to get your results if you get a pin number...I got mine in a letter ages ago. Maybe you could get a parent to go in and collect them. Thats what I'm doing anyway. This gig is really starting to take my mind off the results.:happy:

You can call or text to get your results if you get a pin number...I got mine in a letter ages ago. Maybe you could get a parent to go in and collect them. Thats what I'm doing anyway. This gig is really starting to take my mind off the results.:happy:

Ya I have the pin.. but i'm thinkin i'll be far too drunk to do any of the sort. Wooo.. I am sooooo freakin excited. I actually do not give a shit about the results! I'll get them the next day or something.. Woooooooo MUSE!

Archived