You can get to the front from the sides. I'm not bothered about the barrier as long as I can see the stage fine, I'm not worried. I don't think people I'm with want to queue I'm only getting there a bit earlier than gate opening time so I can talk to a few people ;)

I shall be the same as dont want to be on the barrier or right in the mosh pit - so will get there 3-4pm and find a good spot for/during Kasabian:)

Sightseeing and lunch in Dublin then will drop things back to hotel and head over!

If you get there around about when the gates open would you be too far from the stage do you reckon?

I think it depends how quick you can run really.

For Radiohead I was at one of the back gates, got there for 3, doors opened for 4, ran to the Stage and I got front. That was sold out too. Plus you can always shuffle during the support. I wouldn't worry about it too much. :)

Forcast is looking good

Tuesday - Light rain

Wednesday - Heavy showers

Thursday - Heavy showers

Friday - Light showers

Saturday - Heavy rain

Sunday - ??

Monday - ??

Tuesday - ??

Wednesday - ?? (Hopefully sunny:LOL:)

i'm pretty sure, after this week of supposed heavy rain, that all weather forecasts are bollocks

I'm screwed if its rains... i've got nothing.. shoyyt. I'll be the one looking like a drowned rat!

Ha! You won't be the only one to be drenched if it rains! My Daughter will be too if she continues with her current train of thought which is along the lines of 'Waterproofs are gay' :rolleyes::LOL:

She says everyone will be laughing at me if I wear waterproofs in the queue. Fine! I can put up with that so long as I'm dry! :happy::p :p

:yesey: Im gettin the 48A from parnell Sq east ( i duno where the stop is on o connel street)

IF anyone else is gettin the same bus gimme a shout :happy:

Criona it depends what time your leaving at. but yeah I will be getting the 48a(also ill let you know on sunday where the stop is!)

Was wondering if anyone could tell me how much it will cost for a taxi from the airport to the city centre + could anyone recomend any good pubs,clubs in the city centre :LOL:

Don't get a taxi, they'll rip you off. Buses go from the airport every few minutes and it would be a whole lot cheaper. Clubs like Tripod, Whelans, Barcode.. em.. Spirit.

Archived