Are the stage time's out for the concert yet? Or has anyone an idea of them?

I should have a photographer's pass for the concert so if anyone want's any print's after the show, let me know:p

That'd be sweet to have pwoper photos of the gig... :D

I'd say Muse will start around 9 and finish around 10.45/11pm...

Forcast is looking good

Tuesday - Light rain

Wednesday - Heavy showers

Thursday - Heavy showers

Friday - Light showers

Saturday - Heavy rain

Sunday - ??

Monday - ??

Tuesday - ??

Wednesday - ?? (Hopefully sunny:LOL:)

Argh... I haven't got any waterproof stuff or boots at all! Might have to do some shopping...

Hmm, should I wear my boots with steel toecaps...? I went up a mountain with them once and nearly broke my legs off, they were so heavy and don't have laces, but they keep rain out....but would they be alright for this gig? I doubt it...

By the way, with all these waterproofs and stuff wouldn't you be weighed down a bit? I wouldn't like to be carrying a rucksack on my back while jumping to Muse that's for sure. :erm:

*hasn't been to an outdoor gig before, in fact this is his second gig ever*

By the way, with all these waterproofs and stuff wouldn't you be weighed down a bit? I wouldn't like to be carrying a rucksack on my back while jumping to Muse that's for sure. :erm:

Not the type I've got, no :) They're really thin and roll/fold up very small.

Hi Everyone,

Just joined the forum.

Looking forward to seeing Muse for the first time next week. Me and a mate flying in on the morning of the gig, stopping at Temple Bar. First time to Dublin too should be a great day.

CANT WAIT!! :D

Hi Everyone,

Just joined the forum.

Looking forward to seeing Muse for the first time next week. Me and a mate flying in on the morning of the gig, stopping at Temple Bar. First time to Dublin too should be a great day.

CANT WAIT!! :D

Hi!!! Welcome to the mentalness that is the Museboard! Where ya flying from? It's gonna be an EPIC day! :D

Flying from Leeds Bradford

Anyone know any good clubs for after the gig ?

Which flight are you going on? Im flying from Leeds Bradford Tuesday morning :D

Edit- just read your post. Got all excited there might be a fellow muser on my flight but youre going Wednesday :(

Alright guys, I'll probably be outside the place at like 8am onwards or something

(+ one annoyed friend who hates waiting around :D). Reckon I'll end up in a good position?

Hmm, how does one amuse oneself when waiting for a gig? He says he'll sit where he is and sleep, though I doubt that's a good plan...especially considering the forecast...

I'll have a rucksack with lots of nummy samiches. :happy:

SQUEE.

Alright guys, I'll probably be outside the place at like 8am onwards or something

(+ one annoyed friend who hates waiting around :D). Reckon I'll end up in a good position?

Hmm, how does one amuse oneself when waiting for a gig? He says he'll sit where he is and sleep, though I doubt that's a good plan...especially considering the forecast...

SQUEE.

*already plotting to steal one* :ninja:

SQUEE.

Outside as in the proper queue or queue for the entrance of marlay park. Since the actual park dosnt open till a certain time...:LOL:

Archived