:yesey: Im gettin the 48A from parnell Sq east ( i duno where the stop is on o connel street)

IF anyone else is gettin the same bus gimme a shout :happy:

Criona it depends what time your leaving at. but yeah I will be getting the 48a(also ill let you know on sunday where the stop is!)

Is that the most direct bus to Marlay? I have heard people say that some take 3 hrs to get there!

What time are you heading out? We had great plans to queue up early, but if it's raining and windy, forget it---we'll just get there midafternoon and run for the front I guess. Usually can weasel your way up toward the front from the sides; prob don't want to be in the mosh area anyway, prob will be a swamp!

Shoot me a PM, I'll send you my cell #, er, mobile#. We're staying at a Best Western on O'Connell near Parnell Sq. It would be great to meet some Musers, especially some locals who know where they are going!

Is that the most direct bus to Marlay? I have heard people say that some take 3 hrs to get there!

What time are you heading out? We had great plans to queue up early, but if it's raining and windy, forget it---we'll just get there midafternoon and run for the front I guess. Usually can weasel your way up toward the front from the sides; prob don't want to be in the mosh area anyway, prob will be a swamp!

Shoot me a PM, I'll send you my cell #, er, mobile#. We're staying at a Best Western on O'Connell near Parnell Sq. It would be great to meet some Musers, especially some locals who know where they are going!

err 3 hours? from where BELFAST?! haha nah i think it takes half an hour or 40 mins or summit, im stayin at the clifton court on eden quay near o connell street round the corner me thinks so ... thats where ill b lol me = 1 muser! theres bound to b more ppl stayin round that area like.

Im staying in the Harding and not going early Weds - too scared of mosh pits me:rolleyes:

Planning the am in Dublin then lunch, back to hotel to drop things off and then head over on 48a bus mid pm, could even leave it to the Marley bus at 4.30 but there might be lots going on that and with it being rush hour traffic dont want to be late!

Im staying in the Harding and not going early Weds - too scared of mosh pits me:rolleyes:

Planning the am in Dublin then lunch, back to hotel to drop things off and then head over on 48a bus mid pm, could even leave it to the Marley bus at 4.30 but there might be lots going on that and with it being rush hour traffic dont want to be late!

ahh ryt im leavin at like 7.10 am to Q lol. muse bus is farrrrrrrrrrrrrr too late for moi!

I was at the front at the Albert Hall and there were no mosh pits then. Do you think there'll be many this gig?

There was a little one, just a bit further back.

You just catch a glimpse of it in THIS video.

Looked quite rough at times but it was interesting watching them and they seemed to be having a great time! Not my idea of fun though.

Nice footage Pip but that don't half look like someones pulling their strings from above.

Though I prefer small venues but the Wembley Arena gig in 2006 was 14 times crazier than them.

Maybe so, I'm just pointing out there was a small mosh pit at the RAH ;)

I went to two of the WA gigs in 2006, so I saw the bigger mosh pits.

Maybe so, I'm just pointing out there was a small mosh pit at the RAH ;)

Oh Aye ;) I know you were just stating to the other boarder that there was something happening etc

My comment was that it looked very tame :)

:yesey: Im gettin the 48A from parnell Sq east ( i duno where the stop is on o connel street)

48a From PARNELL SQUARE EAST

It says on Dublin Bus' site:

The bus stops on O'Connell Street are located as follows:

Northbound:Outside Spar Upper O' Connell Street

Southbound:Outside Burger King, Upper O'Connell Street

48a From PARNELL SQUARE EAST

It says on Dublin Bus' site:

The bus stops on O'Connell Street are located as follows:

Northbound:Outside Spar Upper O' Connell Street

Southbound:Outside Burger King, Upper O'Connell Street

But is Marlay north or south??

Archived