Time is Running Out

New Born

Stolkholm Syndrome

Take A Bow

Osaka Jam

Plug in Baby

Knights of Cydonia.

Ugh Dead Star - YES PLEASE FANKYOO!

I shall be a happy lil bunny if they play that :)

Look forward to spotting all you crazy campers there!

Edit: Actually just thought i'd ask.. is anyone flying from Bristol?! Didn't bother with Bomo as the flight times are rubbish, so getting the 8am flight to Dublin Weds morning..

anyone else ? ^__^

I'd take most of Muse's Riff's, I hope we get the Jimmy Jam one!

But I think the best is their one after SS

There about 4/5 songs that get the riffs so if its a predictable set list then we'll hear them, which I don't know.

Please Matt & co, alter the set list!!

Ugh Dead Star - YES PLEASE FANKYOO!

I shall be a happy lil bunny if they play that :)

Look forward to spotting all you crazy campers there!

Edit: Actually just thought i'd ask.. is anyone flying from Bristol?! Didn't bother with Bomo as the flight times are rubbish, so getting the 8am flight to Dublin Weds morning..

anyone else ? ^__^

I'm flying from Exeter about 2 hours behind you

Okay, was gonna take a train. 25 quid for a single? NO. GTFO. DIAF.

Getting bus now. Cheaper, and from what I hear probably faster. :yesey:

Fuck, now that I'm finalising all of this its more exciting. :D:D:D

I honestly don't care what they play since I've never seen Muse before. I just hope I get to the place okay. :D

Okay, was gonna take a train. 25 quid for a single? NO. GTFO. DIAF.

Getting bus now. Cheaper, and from what I hear probably faster. :yesey:

Fuck, now that I'm finalising all of this its more exciting. :D:D:D

I honestly don't care what they play since I've never seen Muse before. I just hope I get to the place okay. :D

£25 for a single is crap...are you going to take the Airporter? Is it still £5?...

I dont care either about the playlist...ok well i do a bit but im more glad that i get to see Muse in general! :D

Any idea of when pit passes will be given out?

Is this defo happening? I'm worried I won't be there in time to get one :( It's going to be a crazy mad rush for everyone who's flying over weds. Airport + bus + hotel + bus + marley park = phew!!

Does anybody know if you can get the Luas and walk to Marlay Park from one of the stops? I work near one of the stops and don't really want to go all the way into town to head out again. Don't mind if it's a bit of a walk.

Unless you want to walk for an hour and a half, Your best bet is to get Luas into town(abbey or stephens green depending on what line your on) and then go down to burgh quay for the special buses or a 16/48a from O'Connell st.

anyone have any idea of how many tickets have been sold so far for this one?

our bus leaves dundalk at 3:15, €25 return the robbing bar stewards lol

3.15? I thought the buses went every half hour???

And there's always a pit at Marlay, first come first served kinda thing.

Has there been any concrete evidence that there'll be a golden circle? I'm hoping there won't be, as I'm not gonna be getting there until maybe 7pm, but I'd say it's likely simply because this is a large gig and it's necessary for crowd control.

Has there been any concrete evidence that there'll be a golden circle? I'm hoping there won't be, as I'm not gonna be getting there until maybe 7pm, but I'd say it's likely simply because this is a large gig and it's necessary for crowd control.

Yes, there always has been a pit at Marlay, theres no reason why this time round there wouldn't be.

But it is a field, so with space at the back or side, you should have a fine view.

Archived