Yea but.....the gig isn't even sold out :LOL: Ireland doesn't seem to be all that excitied

well if an American saying 'the band voted the greatest live act in the world is playing dublin' on the radio every 5 minutes doesn't sell tickets, nothing will! Unless they unfurl a massive Muse flag from the Spire, it could be of Matt and his new hair, now thats how you sell tickets

well if an American saying 'the band voted the greatest live act in the world is playing dublin' on the radio every 5 minutes doesn't sell tickets, nothing will! Unless they unfurl a massive Muse flag from the Spire, it could be of Matt and his new hair, now thats how you sell tickets

That could just encourge people to tear that stupid thing down...

Yea but.....the gig isn't even sold out :LOL: Ireland doesn't seem to be all that excitied

I 'm really surprised they haven't sold out yet, just goes to show what terrible taste in music the majority of Irish people have! (Especially since The Killers in Marlay park the following week sold out months ago... They are terrible live....)

I'm worried that Muse might leave out oldies (since they said they might play new songs for Marlay and V) like Dead Star and SP in favour of new songs and keep playing some that should be dropped by now (Feeling good:LOL:)

Personally I wouldn't mind if they didn't play these regulars:

Starlight

Invincible

Feeling Good

Butterflies and Hurricanes(It's good but i've heard it enough :p i'd rather have Hyper Music)

If they dropped those 4 they would have room for 2 new songs and 2 old songs possibly more:D

I'm worried that Muse might leave out oldies (since they said they might play new songs for Marlay and V) like Dead Star and SP in favour of new songs and keep playing some that should be dropped by now (Feeling good:LOL:)

Personally I wouldn't mind if they didn't play these regulars:

Starlight

Invincible

Feeling Good

Butterflies and Hurricanes(It's good but i've heard it enough :p i'd rather have Hyper Music)

If they dropped those 4 they would have room for 2 new songs and 2 old songs possibly more:D

Agreed :yesey:

Bring back Showbiz! I mean, I LOVE Sunburn but they've been playing that loads recently and Showbiz hasn't been played since 2006... I'd die if they played it! Oh and Citizen Erased.... Starlight will prob never be dropped, unfortunately. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping to get to Marlay Park at around about 12. How close would I get to the front if I started queuing then?

Also, the special Dublin Bus service doesn't start until an hour before the gates open, so how are people gunna get there before then?

I 'm really surprised they haven't sold out yet, just goes to show what terrible taste in music the majority of Irish people have! (Especially since The Killers in Marlay park the following week sold out months ago... They are terrible live....)

:yesey: Saw them at Oxegen last year, bloody awful...

Bring back Showbiz! I mean, I LOVE Sunburn but they've been playing that loads recently and Showbiz hasn't been played since 2006... I'd die if they played it! Oh and Citizen Erased.... Starlight will prob never be dropped, unfortunately. :rolleyes:

no..i love sunburnnn <3

Yeah i've seen sunburn and i'm not really into it atm. Showbiz would be great, havn't seen it live yet.

Assassin would be nice too, just to have seen it once. Looks immense live:D

All they have to do is to take the first setlist from mexico, drop feeling good, starlight and invincible and then add in showbiz, bliss, hyper music, uno, and 2 new songs and I'd be happy, that'd be what, 20 songs? Its doable :D

All they have to do is to take the first setlist from mexico, drop feeling good, starlight and invincible and then add in showbiz, bliss, hyper music, uno, and 2 new songs and I'd be happy, that'd be what, 20 songs? Its doable :D

The Groove, Fury, Dead Star, Megalomania, Unintended... Not gonna happen though is it?! :(

ah I knowz :( so many songs so little time :( they should extend the set to 3 hours just for us :D

ah god yes! that would be great.... MM, sunburn, the groove, hoodoo, space dementia, hyper music, unintended, citizen erased, assassin, fury, map of your head plus the regulars would be nice :happy::happy:

I'd be quite happy for them to play 2 hours of Stockholm Syndrome tbh... I would leave a v.v. happy gal! lol

that'd be sweet :LOL: chris could take over and sing for like half an hour!

ah god yes! that would be great.... MM, sunburn, the groove, hoodoo, space dementia, hyper music, unintended, citizen erased, assassin, fury, map of your head plus the regulars would be nice :happy::happy:

:yesey: :yesey: it needs to be done!

All of these could easily be played I think;

Hyper Music (Riff was played last year a few times)

The Groove (Getting regular instrumental plays)

Showbiz (Was played at reading 06 so you never know it could be brought back again)

Assassin (CoD was brought back so maybe Assassin next :D)

Fury (It's pure nomnomnom)

They've played basicly the whole of The Groove, why not add some lyrics!

and +1 for Citizen Erased coming back followed by Space Dementia, new piano song and Apocalypse Please!:D:D

rhahgahrhag

21 DAYS!

They've played basicly the whole of The Groove, why not add some lyrics!

and +1 for Citizen Erased coming back followed by Space Dementia, new piano song and Apocalypse Please!:D:D

rhahgahrhag

21 DAYS!

If that happens i think i will keel over the barrier from ecstasy. :happy::happy:

The Groove, Fury, Dead Star, Megalomania, Unintended... Not gonna happen though is it?! :(

I actually hope they never play Megalomania again for a long time, so RAH stays that much more special. :)

And yes for The Groove! I would also probably faint (after it of course). And Easily. They need to play that.

Archived