Easiest Muse Songs to Play on Piano for Beginners

PartOfAnUprising

Maybe this should be in kit 'n' tab?

Anyway, to answer the question: New Born, Sunburn, Con-Science (:p) and Feeling Good are good start-off points.

Edit: The Citizen Erased outro isn't too hard either (and it sounds bloody fantastic) but it would probably be worth starting with the formers first.

Maybe this should be in kit 'n' tab?

Anyway, to answer the question: New Born, Sunburn, Con-Science (:p) and Feeling Good are good start-off points.

Edit: The Citizen Erased outro isn't too hard either (and it sounds bloody fantastic) but it would probably be worth starting with the formers first.

Thanks! Sorry, I wasnt quite sure what "kit n tab" meant. Im not sure how to change it?

Thanks! Sorry, I wasnt quite sure what "kit n tab" meant. Im not sure how to change it?

Kit 'n' tab is generally where discussions on playing instruments takes place. Also, I'm not sure you can change it (or if you even have to, this thread might be fine here), a mod would do that.

Well the first song I learned by Muse on the piano was Exogenesis Symphony Pt. 3 (Redemption). The first few minutes of it is fairly easy as it is just fairly slow arpeggios as base notes and one treble note per chord. It gets a little bit more trickier during the "chorus" of the song, but it's good to start out getting to do two different things with your right and left hand on the piano.

I was actually dicking around on my keyboard the other day trying to come up with some cool melodies, and I started playing a melody that I found extremely familiar but I couldn't put my finger on what it was... It took me a while to realise that it was Ruled By Secrecy :awesome:

I was trying to remember how to play Citizen Erased's outro and ended up learning Exogenesis: Part 3 by accident :chuckle: