Song Muse/Matt put the most heart into?

Xvm27

I think that Muse puts their heart/themselves into most of their songs, which makes their songs beyond excellent. Actually, almost all their songs are flawless, but songs that really stand out in terms of "heart" based on how they're played live include:

Sing For Absolution

The Small Print

Endlessly

Ruled By Secrecy

Starlight

Invincible

Hoodoo

Dead Star

Nature_1

Bliss

Hyper Music

Plug In Baby

Citizen Erased

Sunburn

Muscle Museum

Cave

Showbiz

Unintended

Fury

Crying Shame

• 3 weeks later...

All in all:

Fury (Live @ Montreux Jazz Festival 2002)

Hyper Chondriac Music

Hyper Music (Live @ Montreux Jazz Festival 2002)

Showbiz (Live @ Astoria 2000)

Dark Shines

Unintended (Live @ Eurockeennes 2000)

Host

Sing For Absolution (Last chorus)

Those are the most notable examples I can think of.

• 4 weeks later...

Lets be honest here, which doesn't he?! He is quite a talented man! There is nothing like listening to musicians giving it their all despite the limitations some artists face. That's why with the music that i make, I always make I try to do as much as possible with the equipment and resources i have because no matter how much the equipment is lacking, the raw emotion will still make it through.

Host

Escape

Hate This and I'll Love You

Recess

All of these, really.

Lets be honest here, which doesn't he?! He is quite a talented man! There is nothing like listening to musicians giving it their all despite the limitations some artists face. That's why with the music that i make, I always make I try to do as much as possible with the equipment and resources i have because no matter how much the equipment is lacking, the raw emotion will still make it through.

True. But that's why the thread asks for most heart. Songs like Host just go above and beyond with raw emotion compared to some other of their songs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived