Song Muse/Matt put the most heart into?

Xvm27

1:04 I'm fairly certain he's wiping a tear away.

[YT]

[/YT]

I watched this concert full many times. Love it. Matt is so young and unexperienced here, but amazing! His voice is full of potential that he hasn't got anymore.(((( And, Oh God!!! He wasn't crying! There is just something in his eye!!!)))))

I believe he was on some drugs there. Have you seen Feeling Good? Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's Sunburn (studio record), Falling Down. Space Dementia. A person who created that song and, especially the LYRICS!!!!!!! simply CANNOT be detached.

Damn, I forgot how much Matt abused vibrato in those days. :LOL: His voice is so much better now.

Are you serious? Much better now? I watch every song with fear that his voice is gonna break down at any moment. Especially when he's trying to perform his OoS songs! As an example, check out Micro Cuts at Reading 2011!!!! If I didn't love Muse so much I'd burst out laughing!

icon3.gif

Are you serious? Much better now? I watch every song with fear that his voice is gonna break down at any moment. Especially when he's trying to perform his OoS songs! As an example, check out Micro Cuts at Reading 2011!!!! If I didn't love Muse so much I'd burst out laughing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGnW4mpgyQM

I like this vocal performance more than at least half of the OoS ones I've seen

As opposed to back in the OoS days when his voice DID break.

He has gained a lot of control and his voice has deepened. I think his voice has now much more force than back to those days

You may like it less now, but it is better

Didn't Matt say he was more "open" with his lyrics on personal themes in Showbiz, and was upset at how people reacted to them?

So, I guess in that respect, Showbiz is a bit more "honest."

Escape absolutely breaks my heart, tbh.

You hear so many songs from young kids on about how terrible their parents were, how their parents ruined their lives, etc - Escape just seems so much more real and touching, to me.

"We are unlovable" and "Why can't you just love her?" :'(

*ahem*

In that Unintended video, it almost looks like he has a headache, imo. Maybe a massive hangover.

Can't get over how much better Space Dementia sounded at R&L with the "new" voice

I thought that was one of the few songs his 'new' voice didn't really work with :( Megalomania, New Born, Hyper Music, Dark Shines, Feeling Good, PIB and Citizen Erased all sound better than they used to though imo.

I thought that was one of the few songs his 'new' voice didn't really work with :( Megalomania, New Born, Hyper Music, Dark Shines, Feeling Good, PIB and Citizen Erased all sound better than they used to though imo.

I guess I always felt like it needed a more "serious" voice.

Archived