The Gaddafi-Chevrolet-Bieber Incident

Niall

I love the arguments the Bieber fans give too.

[spoiler=BIEBER HATE]

"U should be afraid of us beliebers you know, we practically run twitter"

"At least were the best fans ever. Get a life homie."

"I will if you accept the fact that Justin isnt gay" (I don't think he ever said Bieber was gay either)

"leave @justinbieber alone. He's worth about 1000000 of you"

"Justin Says : "ALL MY FANS ARE MY GIRLFRIENDS (Beliebers) !" RT If Justin is your Boyfriend ;) ♡" :facepalm:

"You ain't getting pussy,right?Yup,thought so...:( Losers like you have to jack off at home,cuz no-one wants them" I wouldn't find that insulting

"He has done NOTHING wrong. He is living his dream, and he´s talented. You can´t deny that.

"

"RESPECT HIM K ? U HAVE TO ...HE IS SO BETTER THAN YOU ...OH GET A LIFE"

"He is just living his Dream and you are jealous. # idiot" lol hashtag fail

It makes me laugh, but than afterwards I get really disappointed in the world since a large percentage of people are like this.

That's because only muse fans are allowed to insult muse :yesey:

although in all seriousness, we are right when that happens :LOL:

Any really its only the twilighter who are about 12-15 who would post anything like that.

They no no has interweb skills :rolleyes:

Any really its only the twilighter who are about 12-15 who would post anything like that.

They no no has interweb skills :rolleyes:

Who you calling a twilighter?

Huh?

Was making a sarcastic remark towards musers slagging people of that slag muse off, probably should have worded it better

I love the arguments the Bieber fans give too.

[spoiler=BIEBER HATE]

"U should be afraid of us beliebers you know, we practically run twitter"

"At least were the best fans ever. Get a life homie."

"I will if you accept the fact that Justin isnt gay" (I don't think he ever said Bieber was gay either)

"leave @justinbieber alone. He's worth about 1000000 of you"

"Justin Says : "ALL MY FANS ARE MY GIRLFRIENDS (Beliebers) !" RT If Justin is your Boyfriend ;) ♡" :facepalm:

"You ain't getting pussy,right?Yup,thought so...:( Losers like you have to jack off at home,cuz no-one wants them" I wouldn't find that insulting

"He has done NOTHING wrong. He is living his dream, and he´s talented. You can´t deny that.

"

"RESPECT HIM K ? U HAVE TO ...HE IS SO BETTER THAN YOU ...OH GET A LIFE"

"He is just living his Dream and you are jealous. # idiot" lol hashtag fail

It makes me laugh, but than afterwards I get really disappointed in the world since a large percentage of people are like this.

Bieber fans are so fucking stupid.

My personal favorite was - seriously, we've broken down barricades and even destroyed a car. So, don't hate justin until you know who your challenging.

:eek: SHIT THE BED

Seriously, I don't even mind Bieber, I'm sure he's a nice enough lad. But his fans annoy the shit out of me.

I heard this story on the radio of some girls (somewhere in So. America, I think) that were selling their virginity in exchange for Bieber tickets. :stunned: Oh the horror. :'(

There's a picture of some girls with a banner saying that somewhere.

Looks like I'll have to buy more bieber tickets.

jdm-peado-bear-42-p.jpg

Archived