The Gaddafi-Chevrolet-Bieber Incident

Niall

onlyno1belieber Justin's wife ;)

by mottbollomy@

@mottbollomy shutup or you'll be the next one us #beliebers will hunt u down, so don't go there JERK so i advise you get lost!! #whythehate?

This is one of my personal favorites. The why the hate hashtag just makes it :LOL:

Been following this saga since the beginning and have loved every minute of it. Though I've gotten annoyed by sensitive Musers who are pleading for Beiber fans to treat Matt nicely and trying to tell them the truth. The way I look at it, if Beiber fans never learn the truth, they won't start showing up at Muse concerts (hopefully some of them are Twilight fans too!).

i suppose people dont want matt to get undeserved hate, regardless of whom it comes from lol i sympathise with the feeling, despite not having tweeted anyone about this matter.

bloody hilarious indeed :LOL: i particularly love how mottbollomy retweets the gems that are tweeted his way :LOL:

im also glad that kirk spoke about this - i didn't doubt one moment that the guys didn't mind and im sure matt is completely 'WTF?' at the whole thing, but it's always nice to know through 'official channels', if you know what i mean.

plus it's nice to know that they are aware of these shenenigans online HAHA pity there are no chancs for interviews now because you just know someone would ask matt about it :LOL:

^ Yeah, hate to say it, but we have our fair share of immature brats in the Muser fandom. (I've noticed most of them are Belldom people...*shudder*) And by "immature", I mean freaking out at the tiniest ounce of criticism, even if it's meant as a joke. Something like this Twitter fiasco is obviously a joke, but as someone said above, even some Muse fans fell for it. >.<

Beliebers and Muse fans are barely even comparable. Yes, there a few crazies but when was the last time we all spent our entire day on twitter attempting to trend Muse's name on twitter or trending get well soon when Matt falls and gets a bruise on his knee. Get some perspective. :rolleyes:

Beliebers and Muse fans are barely even comparable. Yes, there a few crazies but when was the last time we all spent our entire day on twitter attempting to trend Muse's name on twitter or trending get well soon when Matt falls and gets a bruise on his knee. Get some perspective. :rolleyes:

The fact that the insane Beiber fans are more doesn't change the fact that we have equally crazy people in this fandom.

indeed, good grief.

of course there are more extreme fans in the muse fanbase, not news to anyone and it has been like that for many years. we do have a repuation for a reason :p

but comparing it to bieber? errr. completely different type of fanbase.

Because the majority of Biebers fanbase is under 15 years old while the Muse fans usually are older and should know better?
yes, yes, yes, agreed. you're right. there is no difference whatsoever between bieber fans and muse fans.

@mottbollomy Y u hate justin? OMG he'z so talented, unlik u! #matthewtrollamy

TheJBiebsArmy Belieber by Carlyyyybabyyy

I am so sick of being judged because i love Justin Bieber.

Oh my lolz. :LOL:

:LOL:

yes, yes, yes, agreed. you're right. there is no difference whatsoever between bieber fans and muse fans.

Because it's completely possible to say what a "muse fan" or a "bieber fan" is like.

Oh and in case you didn't notice, that's sarcasm.

^ Yeah, hate to say it, but we have our fair share of immature brats in the Muser fandom. (I've noticed most of them are Belldom people...*shudder*) And by "immature", I mean freaking out at the tiniest ounce of criticism, even if it's meant as a joke. Something like this Twitter fiasco is obviously a joke, but as someone said above, even some Muse fans fell for it. >.<

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=80752&highlight=frankie+boyle

Trying to talk sense into people in that thread was a fucking nightmare

I personally think that Matt's probably sitting somewhere with his phone laughing hysterically over this whole thing...

True, we have crazy Muse fans (I was one once) but theirs outnumber ours. We need to just lay off before a horde of 12 year olds come to bash our heads in... Remember: they destoryed a car. :LOL:

*insert Zane Lowe twitter abuse because he dared to play something other than Muse.. *

Archived