The Gaddafi-Chevrolet-Bieber Incident

Niall

Hmm, I suppose in a few years time the Bieber fans might think they were ridiculous, but in twenty years they'll just remember the time as the sweet youth.

There was a hugely popular (among teenage girls) band in my country when I was around the suitable age, but I was never a fan. I followed my elder sister's example and listened to something like Springsteen or David Bowie. More than 20 years later the former fans are full of nostalgy, while I feel like I've missed something. I don't think it's about music at all with someone like Bieber, it's about social feelings, like sharing same feelings with a large fandom. I suppose on that video clip it was about who gave the most desperate reaction ;)

Umm, reading some stuff on this forum I think people should keep quiet about Muse fans being so much smarter :rolleyes:

I haven't seen Muse fans sell their virginity for tickets though. Not even Reading.

Okay yes you are right, nothing like that seems to have happened. I was more thinking of the comments on the board - not so adult always :) (nothing personal on you btw). Well others already pointed this out.

I'm hoping the virginity selling stories were not true :(

I haven't seen Muse fans sell their virginity for tickets though. Not even Reading.

No but they threatened to commit suicide if Matt didn't have sex with them apparently! :stunned:

But that video scene when it comes to Muse fans would mainly be reserved for the times Muse play guiding light. ;):chuckle:

I remember that story. It was in an early interview w/ Matt where he was talking about how crazy some of the groupies were. Scary!

Oh impressionable teenage girls... :facepalm: I feel sorry for Matt considering he still has to deal with people like that now. I still wish I could see the infamous creepy 'naked Matt with crow' painting :LOL:

This is officially the best thing on the internet :LOL:. The randomness of Chevrolet retweeting it makes it that much funnier. I was on holiday when I saw all the backlash/hate at the Mott Bollomy account and had no clue what everyone was on about!

I'm sure the real Bellamy's gonna be tres confused when an angry 5-year-old kicks him in the knee for wanting her fave idol assassinated :chuckle:

This is officially the best thing on the internet :LOL:. The randomness of Chevrolet retweeting it makes it that much funnier. I was on holiday when I saw all the backlash/hate at the Mott Bollomy account and had no clue what everyone was on about!

I'm sure the real Bellamy's gonna be tres confused when an angry 5-year-old kicks him in the knee for wanting her fave idol assassinated :chuckle:

Its the randomness plus the IDGAF way they presented their apology that really made it for me, also Tom Kirk saying he doesn't want Mott to close the account.

Its the randomness plus the IDGAF way they presented their apology that really made it for me, also Tom Kirk saying he doesn't want Mott to close the account.

I'm not sure he said that. I took it that he simply said he didn't agree with censorship.

• 2 months later...

Archived