The Gaddafi-Chevrolet-Bieber Incident

Niall

Wait a sec! Sorry for the sidetrack, mods, but I haven't logged on for a while: DVD is confirmed??

No, isn't confirmed... ...yet: LOL:

At least, that is i expected. Anyway i can't imagine Matt wanting to hurt someone. Is just some shit that a group of crazy childs wrote. They think Mott is the real Matt.. stupids!

No, isn't confirmed... ...yet: LOL:

At least, that is i expected. Anyway i can't imagine Matt wanting to hurt someone. Is just some shit that a group of crazy childs wrote. They think Mott is the real Matt.. stupids!

Who implied that he did? :erm:

Those stupids kids.

And stupids they are!

I hate when they're all like "u don't listen to if good music u goe die"

I wanna smack them and just say "Listen kid, you're 12. Stop saying that, you'll regret it when you're 18 and going through your hipster phase."

When kids use internet they must be supervised by parents, but of course, it didn't happens.

Then those childs write that they want, so you can read a comment by someone with common sense, and another by someone who destroyed a car :LOL:

Are you high?

I'm not being silly. The Beliebers are a rough crowd. They mean srs bsns.

I'm not going to lie, I'd truly hate to meet one irl right now. I mean they destroyed a CAR!!!! Kids! Really?! And it was probably some heavy-built one, too! I'm traumatized!

Archived