GAS Thread: it's just too expensive to drive this.

cheddatom

Devi Ever stuff is hyper expensive. Wonder if she has been working on her dub step pedal...

That pedal sounds good :)

She didn't get enough backers on her kickstarter page so if she ever does build them, it'll be until she gets the funding. I really hope it's soon though, It'll save a lot of headaches trying to get that dubstep sound live.

That sounds like such a copout :( It's a difficult concept to throw into a pedal for sure but I would think that it's more the brain power that would be the issue rather than monetary.

Not that I can complain, I need monetary backing before I can start by boutique DIY business. ;)

EDIT: Change of amp choices for me. That bass shop will be the death of me. I want to live in there. These two blew the Ashdown out of the picture.

phpThumb.php?src=%2Fimages%2Fproducts%2F02001828_3534913.jpg&w=500&h=500&f=jpg&q=80

phpThumb.php?src=%2Fimages%2Fproducts%2F02001828_2558239.jpg&w=500&h=500&f=jpg&q=80

Pair one of these with a 2x10 cab and It'll be great. I realised I need something portable but powerful. I always have access to a fridge cab if need be.

She didn't get enough backers on her kickstarter page so if she ever does build them, it'll be until she gets the funding. I really hope it's soon though, It'll save a lot of headaches trying to get that dubstep sound live.

You'll never get that sound live nor devi, those skrillex cover guys were pretty close though.

The more brutal leads/basses are so complicated that they can exist only in the software world. (via vst synths and fx)

You'll never get that sound live nor devi, those skrillex cover guys were pretty close though.

The more brutal leads/basses are so complicated that they can exist only in the software world. (via vst synths and fx)

I get a pretty decent dubstep sound live using a Boss OC-2, Big Muff, Source Audio Bass Distortion & Source Audio Pro Filter and a second amp for clean blend of course to retain the deep bass sound. Although, I know it'll never sound as good as synths or studio recordings but it works for me.

Anyway, I know I can never get that sound using only one pedal but it was more wishful thinking so I wouldn't need to haul all that gear around.

OC-2 on it's own with the dry turned down and some dirt on top is synthy enough for me but there are some great synth pedals around, and that source audio filter is ace. Bass guitar made to sound synthy, sounds fatter than synths IMO, but I know i'm totally alone on that one.

phpThumb.php?src=%2Fimages%2Fproducts%2F02001828_3534913.jpg&w=500&h=500&f=jpg&q=80

yes!

Archived