GAS Thread: it's just too expensive to drive this.

cheddatom

that's pretty cool, but it needs some rust

i'm sort of wanting an axe fx...how is the axe II so far? worth the upgrade?

i think so yeah, the VH4 was just to loud, theres to many options on the axe, i think it would take years to master them all, i seem to find myself using other peple patches, the new firmware comes out alot, with new amp and cab sims. The new mesa lonestar amp is great, also a new marhall 800 and a 900 are great, and a 32 step sequencer :)

Just need to get my hands on a 2nd mission pedal then im done!

Re doing my want list. And I've calculated that the realistic things will be mine within 6 months or so are:

Fender Modern Player Telecaster Plus

Memphis Distortion pedal

Space Echo pedal

Wah Probe - asked for xmas

Fuzz Factory - asked for xmas

James Phase 90 - my very kind sister said if she earns enough she'll get it for me for xmas.

and just out of my reach is a WMD Geiger Counter. My rig will be mental then.

So, my list of gear within a year will be:

Manson MA2

Modern Player Telecaster Plus

Marshall DSL401 JCM2000 Combo

Whammy

Wah Probe

Phase 90

Space Echo

Fuzz Factory

Memphis distortion

WMD geiger Counter. (Have no idea where this will go in the rig :LOL:)

I will have collected some pretty nice gear by then.

What's the 3 lines above on the top half of the guitar on the scratchplate to the left of the strings? Just for appearance or do they have any functional purpose?

Also, replacement Whammy and EHX Stereo Pulsar tremolo both dispatched from their respective stores and I should receive both tomorrow! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Drooling for one of these right now:

dan_3.jpg

They're quite hard to come by though I think. That and they're expensive :(

If I could get a floyd rose on that...

would love one of those. that pickup system is fantastic. but theyre indeed expensive and hard to get hold of. bellorz used one in the supermassive black hole video. of course everyone already knew that, although he used one of the originals. its all in the making of video

would love one of those. that pickup system is fantastic. but theyre indeed expensive and hard to get hold of. bellorz used one in the supermassive black hole video. of course everyone already knew that, although he used one of the originals. its all in the making of video

The general price range I've seen is £1000 - £1200. Not too bad I suppose, will take me a while to save up though. There's usually one knocking around on ebay or something.

Archived