GAS Thread: it's just too expensive to drive this.

cheddatom

I want one of these so bad, anybody want to buy a Trussart :-)

Nice, but I wouldn't even consider selling a trussart for that - especially now that gibson is using all these odd woods for their fretboards.

Did you get that issue with the neck sorted though?

Nice, but I wouldn't even consider selling a trussart for that - especially now that gibson is using all these odd woods for their fretboards.

Did you get that issue with the neck sorted though?

With the jazzmaster? Yeah, believe it or not it was just I need of a setup, it was setup to play jazz I was told, the strings were ment to mute if quick.... I have never heard this. Plays great now, been put away for Christmas, I have seen a 1987 335 I like :-)

With the jazzmaster? Yeah, believe it or not it was just I need of a setup, it was setup to play jazz I was told, the strings were ment to mute if quick.... I have never heard this. Plays great now, been put away for Christmas, I have seen a 1987 335 I like :-)

nice, the late 80's gibsons are generally pretty nice and not too expensive (yet). my LP was an '89 and it was one of the best sounding LPs I've had.

Did you get that interface by any chance?

nice, the late 80's gibsons are generally pretty nice and not too expensive (yet). my LP was an '89 and it was one of the best sounding LPs I've had.

Did you get that interface by any chance?

It's at the post office, should have it tomorrow, thanks again for that!

Archived