GAS Thread: it's just too expensive to drive this.

cheddatom

Thais absolutely love them, almost revere them. The 3 things they have most respect for are pretty much 1) Buddha 2) Royal Family, especially the King 3) Elephants. It was pretty amazing to go there. And I have to say that the elephants there can paint better pictures than I can, haha! They're certainly damn intelligent and I've really got a lot of respect for them too now, seeing how social they can be. You should go if you ever get the chance to be in that part of the world.

It would cool if they could work without electricity' date=' running on radiation. Imagine an unplugged gig in chernobyl where stuff can run on their own. Homme can fuck his generator partys.[/quote']

Something tells me that's not such a good idea :rolleyes:

Something tells me that's not such a good idea :rolleyes:

I think he's onto something.

Or he's just been breathing in those solder fumes again...

semi soldano combo for 200 on ebay. i want! the head version is on for 180, but a cab would make the cost a bit much.

Nice, I've heard great things about those amps. There's a mod you can get for them as well - not sure if you have to order it directly or not though.

It's based on this...which is on the top of my G.A.S. list, and has been for a while

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9NISyViNBM

One of these beauties is on its way:)

It´s an Ernie Ball Music Man JPXI John Petrucci signature model. The latest in a series of Petrucci models. It´s loaded with a piezo system which is a new experience for me. Cool toans ahead!

More info on the EBMM site:

http://www.music-man.com/instruments/guitars/jpxi.html

picture.php?albumid=2980&pictureid=33298

that looks cool, that a drop sonic in the bridge? I've one of those wired the other (?) way round, cool pickup

that looks cool, that a drop sonic in the bridge? I've one of those wired the other (?) way round, cool pickup

Looks the same as a Dropsonic but it´s a Crunchlab. Neck is a Liquifire. Eager to try them out. In what kind of guitar do you use the Dropsonic?

Looks the same as a Dropsonic but it´s a Crunchlab. Neck is a Liquifire. Eager to try them out. In what kind of guitar do you use the Dropsonic?

an LTD ex-100 (not got any pics atm) its a nice pickup, does some wierd "out of phase thing" when in the middle posistion, i thot it was a problem but read into it and you can do it that way or wire them reverese like in that picture u posted.

Archived