NME video: Muse - Their Ten Best Songs

QubiQ

http://www.nme.com/nme-video/muse---their-ten-best-songs/962602679001

We count down our favourite Muse tracks from 10 - 1. Which song comes out on top? You'll have to watch to find out...

For someone who doesn't have a time to watch it till the end:

1: PiB

2: TiRO

3: KoC

4: Supermassive Black Hole

5: Stockholm Syndrome

6: NB

7: MM

8: Uprising

9: Bliss

10: Cave

fairly decent list. i pretty much agree with the list as a whole, just not in that order.

:yesey: They definitely picked some of the best, but I also find the order questionable (like TiRO in front of KoC and SMBH in front of SS... Um, what? :LOL:) (I edited out my last comment because I realized now that they were just focusing on singles :p)

I'd say Uprising is almost Muse's best single to date.

It's heavy, catchy, riffy, dancey, covers Muse new and old and is absolutely beastly live; a great choice of opening single and reflected in a good chart position :yesey:.

It's heavy, catchy, riffy, dancey, covers Muse new and old and is absolutely beastly live; a great choice of opening single and reflected in a good chart position :yesey:.

Love Uprising. That and Supermassive Black Hole have turned out to be such iconic Muse songs and are a blast live

But not one of their best songs.

Archived