• 2 months later...
(Doesn't know if this has been mentioned...)

Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley

I was listening to this the other day, and thought that Matt would be able to pull this off.

It has probably been mentioned, yes.

But if Matt would cover anything of Jeff, it should be one of his own songs.

Grace would be my suggestion, since I can't see Matt pulling off the vocals in most of the other songs.

But I think the most awesome thing they could do is combine the drum and bass jam and the kaoss jam, that would be awesome. :happy:

YES PLEASE.

Need moar drum and bass jams. MK, Helsinki are boring. Osaka needs back (and those three actually rotated gig by gig). And one or two new ones.

But seriously, Kaoss pad- drums come in - drums stop - tss tss tss tss DAH DAH DAH* with kaoss pad still going.

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNJv6jsBuf8 by my awesome tss DAH impressions, thats what I meant.

Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix

can't be worse than Prague..

ALSO. Why is Hey Joe not in the MuseWiki riffs and jams? I'm pretty sure it's more likely that Muse would cover Hey Joe and not Whole Lotta Love especially if they play their own version of Fire right after it.

Prague was pretty bad...

it was brutal

that's why if muse covered little wing, there's no way it could be worse than prague because the song is already awesome and matt's perfectly able to play hendrix riffs

would love to see him go off on the little wing solo live

in my head it's sort of realistic since dom loves hendrix as well. I'm sure chris has no arguments against it either and regardless, he'd lose 2:1 :LOL:

the only thing i see is matt saying he's "not technical enough" to do it which I'm sure is untrue if he can go nuts on The Groove.