I was just kidding! :p Matt mentioned the song in an interview once and sort of sang a line from it. Just joking around...

Lady Gaga kicks ass.

:p

Meant no disrespect. I just really don't care much for Gaga, and Muse covering any of her songs would suck...a lot...in my own opinion.

Pendulum - Witchcraft. I don't know why but I think it would be cool :happy: Bullet For My Valentine covered it on Radio 1 Live Lounge, it sounded cool. Muse should go on the Live Lounge :)

Why hasn't Muse done the Live Lounge, it would be so cool if they did! Hey! Come on Guys pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese :D

They should do a cover of Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix, or maybe Peace Frog by The Doors.

Wow Peace Frog, that would be cool. Although I could imagine Matt playing the piano parts on Love Street, beautiful song! :)

Last night my music player (on random) chose "Phantom of the Opera"...and listening to that (original musical style version) I remembered the version of Nightwish, especially live, and wondered what Muse would make of it. Don't slag me anyone if you don't like musicals or Nightwish or think the idea is crap - I mainly think it would be interesting to hear the result if Muse adapted it to their style :)

I think they'd do an awesome job of it - loads of high falsetto's for Matt and the "grand style" would be cool:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
I would love to hear Muse covering "Please don't let me be misunderstood" by The Animals! :happy:

Would be at least as great as "House of the Rising Sun"...;)

Ooh, yeah! I love that song, they could indeed do a killer version of that.

After hearing them do "Where The Streets Have No Name", I'd love to hear them cover "Gone", "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me", or "Bullet The Blue Sky" in particular from U2-I think those songs would be absolutely perfect for them (or, for pure grins and giggles, "Discotheque", maybe done "Supermassive Black Hole" style).

I'd kill to hear them do the Moody Blues' "Nights In White Satin". They could do some stunning things with that one, I bet.

the tornadoes - telstar

arctic monkeys - brianstorm

Iron Butterfly - In a gadda da vida

the beatles - for the benefit of mr K

king crimson - 21st century skidsoid man!!!!!!!!!1

queen - march of the black queen!!!

Led Zeppelin - Kashmir

Led Zeppelin- babe, i'm gonna leave you

Edited by Origin of basses

Last night my music player (on random) chose "Phantom of the Opera"...and listening to that (original musical style version) I remembered the version of Nightwish, especially live, and wondered what Muse would make of it. Don't slag me anyone if you don't like musicals or Nightwish or think the idea is crap - I mainly think it would be interesting to hear the result if Muse adapted it to their style :)

I think they'd do an awesome job of it - loads of high falsetto's for Matt and the "grand style" would be cool:cool:

That would be cool :awesome: That song would reach so much bigger level if Muse would make cover of it.

;)

Ooh, yeah! I love that song, they could indeed do a killer version of that.

After hearing them do "Where The Streets Have No Name", I'd love to hear them cover "Gone", "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me", or "Bullet The Blue Sky" in particular from U2-I think those songs would be absolutely perfect for them (or, for pure grins and giggles, "Discotheque", maybe done "Supermassive Black Hole" style).

I'd kill to hear them do the Moody Blues' "Nights In White Satin". They could do some stunning things with that one, I bet.

With you on that

Brilliant !

don't know why but i could also imagine them doing a Muse version of loosing you (A-HA) for the older crowd ;)