Looking forward to seeing Phish as well. I'll probably get a contact high during their set. Although, knowing S.F., I'll probably get a contact high all weekend. :chuckle:

Or really, just knowing music festivals. ;) When I saw Muse at ACL 2007, I'm pretty sure something got to me because I can't remember past the 3rd song... :LOL:

See ya'll in August.

I've decided to keep it local with Lolla and OL and sell my Reading pass. I may hate myself for missing Origin in full later on but 1) I can't justify financing all three trips; 2) OL's lineup is awesome and Lolla's should be too; 3) I can crash at a friend's place in SF so altogether Lolla + OL should be about the same price as only attending Reading; and 4) I expect Muse to play a few Origin tracks at Lolla/OL as long as they aren't planning warm-up shows prior to Leeds... at least I hope so!

If only I could afford to fly out and see Reading or Leeds! I feel the same way, I am hoping for a good portion of Origin songs, it's a not-so-secret wishof mine that Muse would play OOS in it's entirety at OSL as well as those other two, but I want to hear some of everything so I will not be disappointed no matter what!!! However, if they played ;) Citizen Erased and Space Dementia (my husband will love that one more than me possibly) and a few of the releases like Feeling Good, Newborn, and Plug-In Baby, and they could throw in Micro Cuts for good measure... :happy: there I float back into dreamland again... :happy::LOL: Well, as I am saying I WOULD be in dreamland if they played those songs and MK Ultra :D and of course some mainstays from all albums!

Hello, everyone. I hope no one minds the terrible noob intrusion in this thread. Since OSL has no official forum (such a shame), I’ve been reduced to looking elsewhere in attempt to find others who may be looking for a hotel roommate for the weekend. Although, I shouldn’t use the term “reduced” when it comes to the Muse forums. I’ve actively lurked so many ever since my high school years, but, surprisingly, never registered to any of them.

Anyway! Yes. That's the main point here: Is anyone else looking for someone with whom to share a room throughout the weekend?

I’d really like to save as much money as I can, since none of my friends can attend this festival with me. I have VIP tickets, plan to stay the whole weekend, and am hoping to nab a room at the Hotel Nikko, once the promo codes come out. You don’t necessarily have to have VIP, too, or even have to be spending the whole weekend.

So, if anyone is interested, please do not hesitate to message me, or we can discuss it here in the thread. Whichever works best. I promise I’m not a wacko.

I expect Muse to play a few Origin tracks at Lolla/OL as long as they aren't planning warm-up shows prior to Leeds... at least I hope so!

I really hope so too! That's the reason I'm going to OSL as well as Lolla, I can't miss out on any OoS songs. I think we have a good shot at being the warm up shows (since Matt tweeted that Reading/Leeds will be the only shows in Europe this summer).

Just got my ticket, I can't wait! :D

Trying to keep the list of doom up to date, lemme know if it's wrong. :p

Also, we should decide on like an "official hostel" for everyone hostelling. That way, if we have to take cabs or public transport before/after, we can do it in groups. Safer, saves money, and is more fun! Also, hotel groups need to be discussed if people are doing that. I might book a hostel, but I'm not sure what my plan is yet. Anyone have hostel suggestions?

Trying to keep the list of doom up to date, lemme know if it's wrong. :p

Also, we should decide on like an "official hostel" for everyone hostelling. That way, if we have to take cabs or public transport before/after, we can do it in groups. Safer, saves money, and is more fun! Also, hotel groups need to be discussed if people are doing that. I might book a hostel, but I'm not sure what my plan is yet. Anyone have hostel suggestions?

Me and my buddy found a good deal for Hotel Carlton in downtown San Fran. Found it on expedia attached with our flight. Check it out. Would be awesome to have Musers back at our hotel.

What do you mean? We've been talking about taking a bus, or whatever it's called to the festival so we don't have to pay to park. Just leave the car at our hotel. :p

Okay, I hope there are buses at whatever ridiculously early time we're planning on going :chuckle:

We should be fine girly. :LOL: If not, then, well, I'll rage.

We will run there if we have to :LOL: :LOL:

I was worrying the other day about the possibility of missing other great bands by being on the barrier all day for Muse, but then I realized I wouldn't want to see them any other way :chuckle: Would be way too depressing to see them from afar, especially if they play rare songs.

We will run there if we have to :LOL: :LOL:

I was worrying the other day about the possibility of missing other great bands by being on the barrier all day for Muse, but then I realized I wouldn't want to see them any other way :chuckle: Would be way too depressing to see them from afar, especially if they play rare songs.

:yesey:

I just hope Black Keys aren't the same day on a different stage. :supersad: That would....make me cry. Other than that, I'm fine. I need barrier for this. :p

:yesey:

I just hope Black Keys aren't the same day on a different stage. :supersad: That would....make me cry. Other than that, I'm fine. I need barrier for this. :p

I'm debating whether I want to be on the barrier for Arcade Fire as well. Maybe Michael will join me. Depends on the time schedule I suppose

Archived