Nice Jim.

As I told Neil, I probably won't be getting one, even though the price is reasonable. It's a bit too...futuristic?

I'm the type that prefers more traditional stuff... like the 0rganic analo§ue tonezrodrigwtf of an all tube soldano amp. :$

I don't think you'll get a very analogue toan from the Kitara :$

On the bright side, crystal lettuces remain perfectly intact due to the Dumblol-esque preservation of fragile harmonics offered by ABS plastic :chuckle:

urdoinitrite :D

misa-kitara-digital-stringless-guitar.jpg

Just preordered :awesome: ships in about a month.

Neil, I promise I'll bring it to Ireland

no point. I'm up to my eyes, with uni and wont have time to make fun noise.

I've had one preordered for a few weeks now, I'm desperately trying to find the cash!

You both suck. 1000000000 point infract for not buying me one first.

Nice Jim.

As I told Neil, I probably won't be getting one, even though the price is reasonable. It's a bit too...futuristic?

I'm the type that prefers more traditional stuff... like the 0rganic analo§ue tonezrodrigwtf of an all tube soldano amp. :$

I know what you mean. I think it's very cool, but I can't imagine ever playing/owning one.

Nice Jim.

all of it seems a bit flawed, it's obviously something you'd use live to show off with but just imagine how sweaty you'd get and all that dripping down the touch screen.

all of it seems a bit flawed, it's obviously something you'd use live to show off with but just imagine how sweaty you'd get and all that dripping down the touch screen.

Haha I've dripped sweat all over the MB-1, you just wipe it of after a while and keep going? I feel sure they've taken precautions to protect the XY from sweat, it probably doesn't register unless it's being touched by skin, like the iPhones.

Edit: Just realized, getting this means even moar XY M1D1 geetar wankery kchaoss :awesome:

Haha I've dripped sweat all over the MB-1, you just wipe it of after a while and keep going? I feel sure they've taken precautions to protect the XY from sweat, it probably doesn't register unless it's being touched by skin, like the iPhones.

Edit: Just realized, getting this means even moar XY M1D1 geetar wankery kchaoss :awesome:

i was referring more to sweat dripping on the screen and you not being able to play the note because it doesn't register the touch. will be the odd note every now and then but still. but yeah, just reminds me of ipad and the lack of keyboard.

oh and you can't bend strings :(

i was referring more to sweat dripping on the screen and you not being able to play the note because it doesn't register the touch. will be the odd note every now and then but still. but yeah, just reminds me of ipad and the lack of keyboard.

oh and you can't bend strings :(

Actually it's programmed so that when you slide your finger along the x axis it pitch bends, so kind of ;)

Archived