Oh Yeah... :D Guess what arrived today?

That thing on the left.

It is wicked. I'll end up being here for the next week figuring it out :LOL:

67689_10150311192860122_798025121_15749681_1465077_n.jpg

The three next to it are custom builds over the last week, with the Improbability Drive in the top right still to be finished :D

that is probably my most wanted thing from the whole EHX line up alongside with the MMD and some advanced versions of the HOG.

And i like your builds, one of these days i gonna make a build with labels.

Thank you about the kind word on my builds. :) I need to fix the LED's on both as the Bazz Fuss one is blown (derp, and to be replaced with a green LED instead of blue) and the Hogs Foot one has a poor contact with the resistor. 1590A's are very tight squeezes.

About the Microsynth, I insist you try one before you buy. I looked long and hard for reviews to see what I could get this to sound like. I bit the bullet and bought one from the US since there are none within a 100km radius of where I live. I will say that it is a great pedal but it involves so much tweaking and so much playing around to find those exact settings. The filter sweep frequencies are so sensitive that knocking the linear pot a tiny bit will change it noticeably.

I can't wait for this week to be over and to finish the Improbability Drive for moar monies. I might make a second once once it's done but I'm really content with the Bazz Fuss and also having an active bass means you get a bit shafted with pedals that have impedance issues :(

• 2 weeks later...
is that your first one?

i tend to think that if i could use only one pedal for the rest of my life that would be an EQ.

yeah, i think the last one i had was a boss GE-7 or whatever it's called.

i'm just going to use this one as a boost really

For finishing my final exams I got:

- Boss BCB-30 (which holds three stomp boxes)

- Boss Adaptor

- Boss DS-1

- Boss DD-3 delay pedal

My parents gave me the case first and they joked that it was a laptop (because my sister wanted a laptop and my parents were like "you can have one too when you finish school".) I was kind of dissapointed that I was getting a laptop because I really wanted guitar stuff.

Then my Dad said when you collect more pedals you can put them in there (I already have a Boss CH-1) so I was trying not to get my hopes up. I then saw the orange box for the DS-1 which I was kinda of expecting, then we talked about it. Then I saw the Delay pedal box and it was a colour I didn't recognise so I was stoked to get another pedal,

Needless to say I'm excited about using them!

PS: Sorry about the essay, I know it's kind of lame. But, I have to tell people :p

For finishing my final exams I got:

- Boss BCB-30 (which holds three stomp boxes)

- Boss Adaptor

- Boss DS-1

- Boss DD-3 delay pedal

My parents gave me the case first and they joked that it was a laptop (because my sister wanted a laptop and my parents were like "you can have one too when you finish school".) I was kind of dissapointed that I was getting a laptop because I really wanted guitar stuff.

Then my Dad said when you collect more pedals you can put them in there (I already have a Boss CH-1) so I was trying not to get my hopes up. I then saw the orange box for the DS-1 which I was kinda of expecting, then we talked about it. Then I saw the Delay pedal box and it was a colour I didn't recognise so I was stoked to get another pedal,

Needless to say I'm excited about using them!

PS: Sorry about the essay, I know it's kind of lame. But, I have to tell people :p

Don't worry, you will eternally be getting moar peddles.

I use 3 live now. I have another 5 here at my disposal. One is a TS clone from Aldi and if it wasn't for the shitty bypass sound, it'd be in rotation.

The case sounds like a good buy, I hope to invest in one soon.

Don't worry, you will eternally be getting moar peddles.

I use 3 live now. I have another 5 here at my disposal. One is a TS clone from Aldi and if it wasn't for the shitty bypass sound, it'd be in rotation.

The case sounds like a good buy, I hope to invest in one soon.

TS as in Tube Screamer? At Aldi? That's nuts! Is it worth buying?

My dad was like "your not Jimi Hendrix, you don't need a million pedals" :(. Which probably rules out getting any more for probably a year at least.

Yeah I really like the case. it's keeps everything compact and easy to store them when I'm not playing them. Hopefully one day it will serve me well gigging.

TS as in Tube Screamer? At Aldi? That's nuts! Is it worth buying?

My dad was like "your not Jimi Hendrix, you don't need a million pedals" :(. Which probably rules out getting any more for probably a year at least.

Yeah I really like the case. it's keeps everything compact and easy to store them when I'm not playing them. Hopefully one day it will serve me well gigging.

Not worth buying. I picked that and a delay up for $60 for both on the only week they sell them (they run specials now and then). Both suffer some nasty tone and volume sucking issues in bypass and the pedal build is a bit flimsy. A friend who bought the distortion from there had the battery clip break in no time (not to mention, the distortion sounds awful)

Haha, pedal whores. I'll be one eventually and I'm a bassist.

Already pissed off that for a song in my band I'll need to switch between 3 effects instantly so my plan is... switchbox + PICAXE chip = profit? Summer project for me. :LOL: I have too many effects on the way but building is cheaper (and more fun) than purchasing here in most cases.

I know, those pics are from Popmart. He now uses a Skrydstrup SC-1 with 2 extension module. I know my Edge pedalboard :D

I get hardons when it comes to the Edge's gear.

I know the last pic is from Vertigo. If you look below it, you can see the stage and the ellipse LED's, as well as the color scheme on top of the rack (black and red stripes) :awesome:

I don't think he added too much for the 360 tour, there is a few new sounds (Get On Your Boots), and he used a new pedal for Maginicent intro (not just a whammy octave down). But it is definitely something I would love to have.

I think that it is amazing that a guitar signal can SURVIVE all of that.

I get hardons when it comes to the Edge's gear.

I know the last pic is from Vertigo. If you look below it, you can see the stage and the ellipse LED's, as well as the color scheme on top of the rack (black and red stripes) :awesome:

I don't think he added too much for the 360 tour, there is a few new sounds (Get On Your Boots), and he used a new pedal for Maginicent intro (not just a whammy octave down). But it is definitely something I would love to have.

I think that it is amazing that a guitar signal can SURVIVE all of that.

I fucking love the Edge :LOL:

I fucking love the Edge :LOL:

I'm in a U2 cover band up here, and I'm trying to tackle it all with just a Pod XT live and Octoverb for shimmer. It actually nails 99% of it. I just need an outside unit for crazy things like Mysterious Ways and any other oddballs, I'm considering a Korg A3 just for it.

:awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po_PfbgDt_M

:awesome:

Archived